Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Saw it written on IMDB, Apparently Matt Damon said this while presenting to Ridley Scott at the DGA. Praising Ridley Scott's directing of The Martian, but at the same time I guess in a way....a stab/joke at The Revenants long shoot and over budgeting. 

We finished a week early and saved 2 million bucks, and, Leo, we weren't cold at all. 

Summary of Alejandro's speech when accepting , I love his last comment :heart: 

Inarritu brings the entire crew on stage. “I need you. I truly thank everybody when I came here as a nominee because I was already thrilled and I never expected to win this award truly. I didn’t prepare nothing and I’m like a deer with flash and I’m paralyzed. I didn’t thank my wife and my kid and my daughter that is in Australia now and I want to take an opportunity to thank them too for all their love that they have given me in my life. I don’t want to thank again all the people I already thanked because I thought that was the last opportunity, but thank you again guys. Tough men don’t cry, that’s what Ridley said today and he’s right. My father said, Tough Men don’t dance. My father died and I think he’s doing business up there to make this happen. I miss him a lot. I’m truly honored and thrilled and i can’t believe this is happening now. When I went as a nominee back there, there was more than 120 Mexicans in the kitchen that serve you hot food, and that was the best party I had. Viva Mexico. That’s not the people Donald Trump has described at all, let me tell you.”

This hug goes to a whole community in Latin America. Your embrace makes me proud and happy. It’s a stupid thing but I thought, ‘How can a film be nominated without a director,’” he says.

AGI: “Leo I love you very much,” he says at the end

Congrats to 'Judy the Bear' on winning Oustanding Achievement for Character Animation in Live Action Production at tonight's Annie Awards  :excited::excited:

From Variety :

Outstanding Achievement for Character Animation in a Live Action Production

Matthew Shumway, Adrian Millington, Blaine Toderian, Alexander Poei and Kevin Lan – The Revenant – The Bear (Judy) – Regency Enterprises, New Regency Pictures, Anonymous Content, M Productions, Appian Way, RatPac-Dune Entertainment

Fash

Tks for all the  wonderful DGA pix :flower: