Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Can anyone tell me when this video "Vote 4 stuff" was made? His looks reminds me of J.Edgar,dunno why.... :p Anyway,tks for the video kat! Very nice! :laugh:

Sick...what wonderful pics! :wub: Especially this one...I felt like a teenager in love now... :heart:Più Bello!! :laugh:

I want new pics...new pics...new pics...these paparazzi are not working right! :persuazn:

acbv3SW3.jpg?st=9I-gYfUlpt4yAivQxX1TYg&e=1352154900

Can anyone tell me when this video "Vote 4 stuff" was made? His looks reminds me of J.Edgar,dunno why.... :p Anyway,tks for the video kat! Very nice! :laugh:

Pami, I believe this was shot soon after leo got his django beard shaved ;)

I seriously love that vid...leo finally not so serious, joking around with jonah :blush:

Another Gatsby Screening is happening this week. I found out how people got tickets to the last gatsby screening, so I signed up on the website that gives away free tickets to test/advance screenings. So I finally get an invitation to attend a test screening this week but is not for Gatsby is for some other movie which I have absolutely no interest in. This sucks.

The Great Gatsby

STARRING Leonardo DiCaprio Arclight Sherman Oaks 15301 Ventura Blvd Sherman Oaks California 91403 Wednesday, November 07, 2012 At07:00 PM

Please arrive no later than: 6:00 PM

Calibi

Gosh, I almost fell off my computer chair as I read your above post, I thought you were saying you were the luckiest girl in the world and would soon be seeing an advance screening of Gatsby !!!

So sorry you didn't get chosen, but at least you live in an area where you do get to sign up for screenings.

Kat

Tks for new Vote vid ; love the ending :p

Also, tks for Glamour UK sexiest men list ; sexy Leo is right :drool:

Sic

Yes, I would love to see Leo & Jonah at a Lakers' game like we saw Leo & Tom Hardy.

Pami

Tks for post from Leo's page :)

kat: yes, media wants to see Leo and Robert friends, it's not working. :hehe: And thanks for another vote for stuff video and for Glamour sexiest man list.

pami: thanks for the facebook message to Leo and the guys, how nice.

osa: I know, they never get tired of make stupid list of Leo's sexiest gf's, bla, bla. And the Demi Moore rumors makes no sense.

Another Gatsby Screening is happening this week. I found out how people got tickets to the last gatsby screening, so I signed up on the website that gives away free tickets to test/advance screenings. So I finally get an invitation to attend a test screening this week but is not for Gatsby is for some other movie which I have absolutely no interest in. This sucks.

The Great Gatsby

STARRING Leonardo DiCaprio Arclight Sherman Oaks 15301 Ventura Blvd Sherman Oaks California 91403 Wednesday, November 07, 2012 At07:00 PM

Please arrive no later than: 6:00 PM

The vote4stuff video just shows how much chemistry Jonah/Leo have and it seems like they've become great friends. Can't wait to see both of them on the Wolf of Wall Street movie. We need new set pictures. Its been way too long since we've seen Leo as Jordan.

If anyone wants to know where you can get invited to advance screenings pm me and I'll send you the website. I know I live in Los Angeles and there are probably more screenings in my area but I'm pretty sure they have advance screenings in other major cities in the US. So you never know. I got invited to a movie that's coming out next year directed by the Twilight movie director and two actors from the Twilight movies are in it.

So Margot Robbie was with Leo in Vegas.

Leo making ‘Wolf’ whistles

Newly single Leonardo DiCaprio headed to Las Vegas over the weekend to celebrate billionaire businessman Jho Low’s birthday — and was spotted with his “The Wolf of Wall Street” co-star Margot Robbie.

DiCaprio, who just broke up with Victoria’s Secret supermodel Erin Heatherton, and stunning blonde Australian actress Robbie, who plays Leo’s love interest Naomi Lapaglia in the Martin Scorsese-directed movie, appeared close at the party at the Wynn Las Vegas on Saturday night.

One witness said, “There looks to be some strong chemistry between Leo and his leading lady. They spent a lot of time at the party together.”

But another source close to Leo insisted, “They are shooting a movie and are just friends. There were a lot of people with them celebrating a birthday. That’s it. They are definitely not an item.”

Other guests at the lavish bash in a private marquee tent, thrown by friends including Swizz Beatz, to celebrate Low’s 31st birthday, included reunited couple Bradley Cooper and Zoë Saldana, Robert De Niro, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian — who was spotted hugging and dancing with her former frenemy Paris Hilton.

We’re told that Swizz, who is releasing “Everyday Birthday” with Chris Brown and Ludacris, organized the bash as a record-launch party and a celebration for Low, who made a $250,000 donation to Sandy victims. Also there were Busta Rhymes, Korean rapper Psy and Jamie Foxx.

Sources tell us Britney Spears was paid an estimated $200,000 to $300,000 to perform three songs, but instead sang “Happy Birthday” and disappeared shortly afterward.

Our spy said, “Britney seemed very shy, she sang ‘Happy Birthday,’ then vanished 60 seconds later.” It’s believed “The X-Factor” star was in Vegas to film a cameo role in “The Hangover 3,” which is currently shooting in Sin City.

Sources tell us that after a break in filming “The Wolf of Wall Street,” Di Caprio and his co-stars were back on set in New York yesterday.