Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

30 minutes ago, Shandy said:

I too am eagerly awaiting Leo's next project, @kayyy! He does work less frequently than Bale and Phoenix, but his filmography outshines both of theirs, imo. I don't mind at all that he takes his time. If we don't get another DiCaprio classic until 2018, I'm cool with that. The waiting game kind of excites me because I know the next one will be genius.

+1 ;)

1 hour ago, Shandy said:

I too am eagerly awaiting Leo's next project, @kayyy! He does work less frequently than Bale and Phoenix, but his filmography outshines both of theirs, imo. I don't mind at all that he takes his time. If we don't get another DiCaprio classic until 2018, I'm cool with that. The waiting game kind of excites me because I know the next one will be genius.

DITTO :PinkCouture2:

BIG THANKS  dear Leo fans for the updates :flower:

Nat Geo Acquires Leonardo DiCaprio’s Climate Change Documentary – TCA    :clap::clap:

National Geographic Channel has acquired worldwide rights to the untitled climate change feature documentary produced by Oscar-winning filmmaker Fisher Stevens and Oscar-winning actor and environmental activist Leonardo DiCaprio. Martin Scorsese is executive producer

National Geographic Global Networks CEO Courteney Monroe, appearing at TCA where the channel announced the news, said NatGeo was given the opportunity to look at the DiCaprio docu first “and immediately took it off the market.” It will be released theatrically in October and globally on NatGeo prior to the presidential election, she said.

http://deadline.com/2016/07/nat-geo-acquires-leonardo-dicaprio-climate-change-documentary-1201795732/ 

Calibi

Tks for more great updates,  especially the great vid of Leo & Nina dancing , Zorba would be proud of him :p

Shadow

Welcome  :wave:

Barbie

Tks for more Leo /Nina pix , as well as , another great vid find , agree Leo looks terrific :smile: 

MarVS

Tks for posting the IG account information :smile: 

Shandy

Ditto , the he goal is quality not quantity :thumbsup:

Behind the times  Daily Mail still has Leo in Mykonos and a little bigger version of the pix we saw earlier this week of Leo & Nina

36BEB14B00000578-3717102-image-m-40_1469989813551.jpg 36BEB05300000578-3717102-image-m-43_1469989950175.jpg

Jade & Calibi

Tks for the real news that Leo is back in NY via Twitter sighting & new pix :flower::flower:

Jade

Tks for OK/US article scan :smile: 

Congrats to Leo  :clap:  :clap: 

Teen Choice News™ @TeenChoiceZone
Choice Movie Actor: Drama -- Leonardo DiCaprio #TeenChoice

Posting this IG pix as it explains who the woman was that Leo took the pix with, she apparently works for the company
from which Leo rented the villa he stayed in in Mykonos ,  nice comment regarding Leo

20 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Congrats to Leo  :clap:  :clap: 

Teen Choice News™ @TeenChoiceZone
Choice Movie Actor: Drama -- Leonardo DiCaprio #TeenChoice

Posting this IG pix as it explains who the woman was that Leo took the pix with, she apparently works for the company
from which Leo rented the villa he stayed in in Mykonos ,  nice comment regarding Leo

Hi!! I always wonder what it takes to get a photo with Leo. Sometimes he says no. I am way too scared to ever ask anyway!

Not sure if this is accurate or not  , but in the article below from today's NY Post they claim Leo will hold another LDF Gala in Monaco in October

His Serene Highness invited Rocco to attend the next DiCaprio Foundation gala in Monaco in October. I am sure the fact that every supermodel in the world showed up in St-Tropez wearing very little clothing had nothing to do with the prince wanting to host the next event. It’s all about conservation.

http://pagesix.com/2016/07/31/international-affair-at-leo-foundation-event/