Bellazon

Your Top 10 Guys

Passion

Top 25 Models :shifty:

top25modelsgo8.png

Honourable mentions: Derek Marrocco, Julian Saik, Jon Passavant, Will Chalker, Mat Gordon, Brice Durand, Noah Mills, David Guillo, David Gandy, Adam Senn, Eugen Bauder, Jamie Dornan, Tobias Cameroon, Thomas Beaudoin, Gerard Salla, Tim Lubbering, Andrew Stetson, Douglas Rech, Shaun Dewet, James Rousseau, Shaun Mcnatt, James Penfold, Jason Shaw......There's probably plenty more but I can't think of them at the moment :|

Top 25 Models :shifty:

top25modelsgo8.png

OMG there's some hot stuff that i've never seen :shifty: would you mind linking me to Ryan Kevin Nicolas Michael and Christopher's threads when you have some time ? :whistle: (and post the links in my thread preferably, but only if you have nothing to do, i don't want to waste your time... yeah i'm lazy :| )

OMG there's some hot stuff that i've never seen :shifty: would you mind linking me to Ryan Kevin Nicolas Michael and Christopher's threads when you have some time ? :whistle: (and post the links in my thread preferably, but only if you have nothing to do, i don't want to waste your time... yeah i'm lazy :| )

Most of the guys u named don't have threads here :( but I'll make them later :shifty:

I forgot to add 2 models, so the list has changed :|

newtop25modelslv5.png

• 2 weeks later...
Top 10 Male Models

1. Mathias Lauridsen :heart:

2. Jeremy Dufour

3. Nicolas Bemberg

4. Kevin Flamme

5. Stas Svetlichnyy

6. Jamison Scott

7. Owen Steuart

8. Jean-Baptiste Degez