Bellazon

Football

goose

He cried against Villa when he got booked when he first started at Boro and that seemed to set him up as a forlorn comedy figure for the ages, which in and of itself was a pretty minor "indiscretion", I mean you're getting battered by a woeful David O'Leary team, Luke Moore has just scored a hat-trick, wouldn't you cry too?! 

Spirited effort from Arsenal, albeit in a two-legged tie that was essentially over at half-time. Going toe-to-toe with Bayern means they'll have no excuse for not performing against everyone else in the coming months.

Next to Bayern and at a push, Barca, Atletico will be the team no-one wants to meet in the quarters. Strength in depth is the only thing I could see preventing them from doing serious damage in the Champions League and La Liga.

Perhaps now, when Mourinho says Chelsea have no chance of winning the title, people will believe him. Unless his team playing dull, lacklustre football and making revolting challenges was meant to be another one of his mind games?

It's gotten to the point now where our home form has become a constant source of frustration. Gus must find an effective way of breaking down teams who set out to defend, and he must to do it fast, because whenever we host those around us, they'll all be using the same tactics. Like Palace yesterday, they won't need to beat us, just stop us from catching them.

Needless to say, the Norwich game is an absolutely massive one.

"He is just fucking amazing! Absolutely fucking amazing! His commentary..." She is momentarily lost for words, shaking her head almost in disbelief. "Well, its just amazing. They've added loads of other (pundits) now but I preferred it when it was pure Gary Neville."

Reason 6,563,246,909 why Keira Knightley is the best.

'Liverpool wasted £64m on Andy Carroll, Stewart Downing and Charlie Adam' is the new 'Liverpool wasted £80m on Andy Carroll, Stewart Downing, Charlie Adam and Jordan Henderson'.

Davey Moyes must stay, it's too much fun to stop now. :thumbsup:

The draw for the last eight of the UEFA ITV Champions League

Barcelona vs. Atletico Madrid

Real Madrid vs. Borussia Dortmund

Paris Saint Germain vs. Chelsea

Man Utd vs. Bayern Munchkins

The boys better buck up their ideas or we could get Schalked!

And the Zooropa League draw

Benfica vs. AZ Alkmaar

Lyon vs. Juventus

Basel vs. Valencia

Porto vs. Sevilla

It makes me feel awful to say it (and of course, there's still plenty of football still to be played between now and May), but if we go to Norwich and turn in a performance like that then truthfully, we don't deserve to be in this league. How on earth we can claim to be the sort of team that looks after the ball is beyond me, we were completely incapable of stringing two passes together. I'd like to see the Liverpool game in midweek called off on humanitarian grounds.

To my mind Sunderland, at the very least, need a win and a draw before the back to back games at Chelsea and City otherwise their survival seems overly reliant on picking up wins against highly motivated fellow strugglers right at the climax of the season, which is a daunting prospect to say the least.

Im very disapointed after Gran Derby. This defeat can be very significant. Barcelona was better.  Individual mistakes stopped great run. Ancelloti still didn't find solution for FCB. Great match by Di Maria and Benzema. And Ramos (Sorry I blame him) Bale and Ronaldo poor game.