Bellazon

Football

goose

Only thing I ever saw of this sport was when that one guy messed up that other guys leg and his shin split through the skin. That was cool. :)

Actually, I like the sport, Just here in the US, they don't show it on TV unless you have, well all of the channels available. So I don't know much about the sport, but I'm learning. :D

Now I'll go back to just lurking in this thread, and trying to learn what I can. :)

The best way to enjoy a game is in the stadium watching your favorite team with a beer in one hand and a flag in the other, unfortunately for you americans the MLS is really crappy so if you want to see real football you'll have to watch it on Espn

Anybody see the Man Ut. vs. Spurs match last night? . . .

. . . or rather the incident in it where Pedro Mendes (Spurs midfielder) long rage volley was spilled by the Man Utd goalkeeper, Roy Carroll, an crossed the goal line by a coule of feet but the goal was not given, denying Spurs (my fav team) their first win at Old Trafford in the Premiership!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4143131.stm

Now managers and pundits are suggesting that technology is used (like the video umpire or even just a TV by the sie of the pitch) for these situations . . . does anyone have an opinions on this?

5carrollroySKY_350x250.jpg

post-451-0-1446013821-02836_thumb.jpg

Anybody see the Man Ut. vs. Spurs match last night? . . .

. . . or rather the incident in it where Pedro Mendes (Spurs midfielder) long rage volley was spilled by the Man Utd goalkeeper, Roy Carroll, an crossed the goal line by a coule of feet but the goal was not given, denying Spurs (my fav team) their first win at Old Trafford in the Premiership!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4143131.stm

Now managers and pundits are suggesting that technology is used (like the video umpire or even just a TV by the sie of the pitch) for these situations . . . does anyone have an opinions on this?

p><p><a  href=]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/img/galleries/m...jpg' alt='m...jpg'>

6carrollroy1SKY_350x250.jpg

some of the bet companies accept it as goal.it s definetly a goal tough.

Fifa president announced that this will never gonna happen while i m prisedent.if Premiere league do that ? don2t think that fifa give them penalty cuz premiere league is the only league that watches by all the continentals.

Soccer is awesome Snow. Been playing it since I was 5 and still play pickup games on NCSU's main field.I am sure if you go to a universaty theirs a pickup game thats organzied every now and then. I used to follow the Euro stuff, have a few shirts when I lived their for a summer, SS Lazio, Inter Milan, even a Bayern shirt.

I still catch a few of those games on digital too. MLS just got really inresting with Freddy Adu and I try to watch all of his games, hes only 15!

HTF was that not called a goal, some chick mustave lifted her shirt in the stands cause damn the ref wasn't lookin in the right place . .

HTF was that not called a goal, some chick mustave lifted her shirt in the stands cause damn the ref wasn't lookin in the right place . .

i also wonder how effectively everyone in Old Trafford saw that it was a goal apart from the referee and linesman . . . the referee was at the halfway line so he had less of a good view BUT the linesman was so slow and so poorly sighted that it was a travesty!! <_<

sadly those 2 points that Spurs dropped in that match could mean that Spurs don't make it into the UEFA Cup next season :cry:

soccer is the best sport ever. ive been playing since i was five and its the greatest stress reliever for me. i simply love to play and play just to play. records mean absolutly nothing to me, because all i do is have fun.

but i might not play this year :cry: , because my soccer club has screwed everything up for the kids my age(17 and 18) and i dont know right now if i have a team to play on. :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Such a good evening of Champions League tonight and tomorrow. And UEFA cup as well...

Tonight:

Real Madrid vs Juventus

Liverpool vs Leverkusen

PSV vs Monaco

Bayern vsArsenal

Tomorrow:

Porto vs Internazionale

Barcelona vs Chelsea

Man. United vs Milan

Bremen vs Lyon

• 2 weeks later...