Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Ok so OP sent a submission to The Dirty calling out Gigi saying that she doesn't have any manners after this video of her with Adriana but the majority of commentors are saying that Adriana was being rude to Gigi in this segment from the VSFS Pre-Show. And :lame:with Nik Richie's comment on Adriana. Thoughts?

https://thedirty.com/gossip/hollywood/gigi-hadid-has-no-manners/

On the VS videos its the opposite as well  as on social media. Those people who think adriana was trying to be rude to gigi for no reason don't know much about her. Nobody who is actually a fan of VS felt sorry for gigi (unless they were gigi fans themselves) even some of those who liked gigi didn't like her after that. And there is a reason why the OP said it was Gigi who had no manners.

screw anybody who doesn't know how adriana gets when she is crossed. She is a person who can get someone back twice as hard. I see that everytime somebody tries her or when she is upset. I think some people don't expect her to be good at clapping back the way she is. Like I said she strikes back twice as hard when it comes to anything.