Bellazon

NBA

goose

the spurs will win, we're just off to a slow start, tim duncan still isnt 100%, plus for some reason we just dried out in the 4th quarter, but im not worried, we dont play again until wednesday so tim can have some rest time, I think as the series goes on we'll just get stronger and stronger :yes:

:o :o :o :o , the nuggets will definatly not get to the second round! :mad:

actually they do have a good team and they will give us problems, but i think over a seven game series our size and our d will start to ware them down, they like to run the court at every chance, but we have great transition defence and i think they will start to struggle trying to work their offence from the have court, plus i think tony parker will look to score more, in the first game he didnt look all that good, but if he gets going, then the nuggets will really be in trouble

oh hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i know you guys saw the spurs DISTROY the nuggets, 32 point lead at the half, and i told you guys, tony parker will look to score more, when he plays the way he did no one can beat us, and tim duncan looked great and he will only get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: