Bellazon

Sofia Vergara
Thumbnail

Adriana's_Biatch

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ewww why does everyone think shes hot? its her body right?cuz it cant be her face.. she looks old

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have an answer for you, though I cannot guarantee you will like it...

Yes, she is older than most models (34-35? - though she is not exactly a model), and it shows.

But she is hot, in my eyes, because she looks sweet, has regular features bordering on the beyond-gorgeous, has these incredible, and real.. "ahems", and exudes animal magnetism in a very warm and enticing womanly way without a hint of vulgarity (a rare combination which the Pam Andersons and Anna Nicole of this world cannot touch with a mile-long pole).

Also, anyone with the following one word assessment (or epitaph, depending) of Tom Cruise, is simply not just a body, or a face (and I quote): "Raro."

To come full circle with this little reply, the French have an expression: "beaute de jeunesse" (beauty of youth), and there are saddly many women who do not age well. I don't mean to insult anyone's favorite, but Claudia Schiffer comes to mind...

In my humble opinion, a beautiful woman is like a great wine: most wines need to be drunk while they are still young, but great wines, provided they are cared for properly, will not only last much much longer, but also, and perhaps most importantly, truly blossom with maturity..

I believe Sofia Vergara is one such person.

well i can understand if u say shes old. but i just find her face very ugly. ive seen tons of women with better faces her age. my friends mom is prettier than her. sorry just my opinion. i respect yours. i understand what ur saying

well i can understand if u say shes old. but i just find her face very ugly. ive seen tons of women with better faces her age. my friends mom is prettier than her. sorry just my opinion. i respect yours. i understand what ur saying

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool :p

You would probably feel differently if you had ever met her, or had dinner sitting next to her, like I once did :drool:

An incredible experience, further heightened by the fact I had never heard of her prior to this (chance) encounter. I quickly made up for it though :laugh:

yeah maybe if u didnt meet her, u wouldnt find her as pretty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL :laugh: but I doubt it: she wore clothes then even though her balcony was seriously overflowing :blink:

All things considered (her wrinkles, the simultaneous existence of Adriana on the same planet...) she's still one of the hottest mamacitas around :p

It might be a guy thing, or a cultural thing, or both :blush: but I perfectly understand you might not find her intrinsic qualities as appealing as I do: we're most likely very different people, with different tastes (and there are, after all, some - Lenny Kravitz comes to mind - who clearly don't find Adriana - for a random instance - as indelibly irresistible as we do).

Enough philosophy, I'm going back to sleep and dream about either Adriana or Sofia or ... :cool:

eww im sorry. she looks like an older version of mariah carey. she looks like a faked tanned 50 something year old lady. her body is good, not face. she looks like a desperate 50 year old that tans too much with a shitload of makeup. i hate her eyebrows and face. she looks like laura from the spanish show

eww im sorry. she looks like an older version of mariah carey. she looks like a faked tanned 50 something year old lady. her body is good, not face. she looks like a desperate 50 year old that tans too much with a shitload of makeup. i hate her eyebrows and face. she looks like laura from the spanish show

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think in male eyes u guys like the body

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:gocho: