Bellazon

Andrew Bruton
Thumbnail

cooperIShot

• 2 months later...

YAYYY!!! I got added onto Andrew's friend's list on "facebook"...he has awesome pics on there, some really funny ones from Halloween lol....no, i cant post those here as u all well know...but thought i'd share my great news here....will and AC are on there too, so i'm waiting for them to add me to their friend's list :whistle:

YAYYY!!! I got added onto Andrew's friend's list on "facebook"...he has awesome pics on there, some really funny ones from Halloween lol....no, i cant post those here as u all well know...but thought i'd share my great news here....will and AC are on there too, so i'm waiting for them to add me to their friend's list :whistle:

O_O i didnt know you cant post pictures from their websites - ive been posting images from myspace :ninja:

O_O i didnt know you cant post pictures from their websites - ive been posting images from myspace :ninja:

Well i don't know if there's a rule here on BZ regarding posting from myspace or facebook, but i only said that i can't post the pics here from Andrew's facebook page cuz i just want to respect his privacy....i'm not so sure if he wants those pics to be circulating here on the 'net....but then again, he posted them to show the world lol so maybe i could post them here :whistle: .....do u think i should and would it be ok, azure? i just figured that those are HIS pics and i need to respect that....but like i said, he did post them for the world to see on facebook lol but u have to be on his friend's list to view them....let me know, azure, if i should post maybe just a couple here and there..... :wave:

• 6 months later...

Oh, God!

Hi everyone!

I'm a huge Andrew fan. :drool: But I am on MH forum))

Btw, there are many new photos of Andrew!

Can you help me, pleeeease! I beg you. There are so many Andrew Bruton's on facebook. And the pics are so small in the profile that I cannot recognize which one is OUR Andrew. I have one guess, but I can be wrong!

Thank you in advance!!!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...