Bellazon

Tokio Hotel
Thumbnail

Nixie

• 1 month later...

and bill becomes more and more ridiculous everyday! :ninja:

there are few months is was adorable, but now, his new look is just :x

he is a natural real beauty but he tries so much to be perfect, to be beautiful and he is too much "blingbling" than in the end, his natural beauty becomes superficial and he just looks like a mix between a clown, a tranny from the 80's and the black power ranger... :yuckky: (and the back is not better, he seems to wear a pampers under his pants...) unfortunately, the music from The Bold And The Beautiful has been missed on the runway... :gocho::rofl:

bill-kaulitz-011910-3.jpg

bill-kaulitz-dsquared----1.jpg

tokio_hotel_rockhal_10.jpg

tokio_hotel_rockhal_02.jpg

their music and video clips become worst and worst but they are still happy because they get new "toys" on stage... but toys aren't the soul of the music and they didn't understand it. this is sad because they are intelligent boys.

• 4 months later...

You know? I just have one thing to say about this guys... They've grown up. And their fans? Well, they've grown up with them. And in my opinion, no matter how many copies they sell, how they look like, what they say or do... their connection with the fans and their ability to make them enjoy the shows, will always impress me.

I think it's clear in this new video that there are not teen-young-chicks screaming and crying like babies anymore, like it was 2 years ago on their shows... Just normal girls (and boys) enjoying a concert with a smile, singing and jumping together.

That's all (:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...