Bellazon

Models you would like to see debut at VSFS this year.

Sam12

Why are so many ppl bashing Adriana, she's a veteran and has been doing VS almost before her pubs started growing in. Vs would not be the same without her. :p

Uhm Yeah Rianne & Marloes all the way... bring Balti back!!

for the person who said Snejana - ... she allergic to food, so I don't know when that will ever happen :(

Why are so many ppl bashing Adriana, she's a veteran and has been doing VS almost before her pubs started growing in. Vs would not be the same without her. :p

Uhm Yeah Rianne & Marloes all the way... bring Balti back!!

for the person who said Snejana - ... she allergic to food, so I don't know when that will ever happen :(

It's just like the old days hun, people STILL don't like her much. :rofl:

• 2 years later...

I know they're really obvious picks, but I'd love to see Kate Upton and Bar Rafaeli. I loved when the VS shows featured a collection of the top models of the moment (and legendary models) rather than producing "Angels" who are only known for Victoria's Secret.

For example, I loved when they'd get Heidi, Tyra, Naomi, Gisele, Karolina, and even Marisa Miller (even though I really don't like Marisa Miller's look or walk) together for the shows. I think it should be about finding the most beautiful and famous models, not about branding the "Angels." They still do bring in some new top models (Karlie and Hilary Rhoda, for example), but not the way they used to. Then again, we don't have as big of supermodels as Naomi Campbell these days.

I love Bar and there were time when I really wanted to see her doing VS but now I don't want it anymore, most of the VS models career is just VS and nothing more,so I prefer Bar do many other campaigns and editorials than only VS shoots and promotions, plus Bar's mostly photo model and not a runway model,I like her a lot but her legs aren't the best,but if you ask me generally Bar's better looking than many other VS models :p

and what I want from VS is to see as less blondes as possible, cuz their new girls look just like each other and really not very special looks they have :/

VS best models era was 90's and early 00's to me :wub:

Sick As My Secrets - totally agree that all the blondes now look so similar! VS used to do the opposite in the mid-2000s - seemed like virtually every girl was a unique-looking brunette (Adriana, Alessandra, Izabel, Isabeli, Ana-Beatriz, Tyra...even Doutzen and Rosie were a darker blonde/light brown back then). Now it seems like they just want super-skinny blondes who really aren't that pretty or unique-looking. I can't really tell them apart from each other.

Heidi, Karolina, Candice, Rosie, and Doutzen (and other blondes in the old shows whose names I don't know) are examples of what I would call pretty blondes...the new ones now are just nothing exceptional at all.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to see Monika Jagaciak, Marloes Horst, Sara Sampaio, Xenia Deli & Sandra Kubicka this year doing the show

I've always wanted to see Kate Upton, Bar Refaeli & Cintia Dicker doing the show too but at this point I doubt we'll ever see that happening :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'd like to see Barbara Palvin again (with hope that she'll work out a little more for being perfect until the show and have a better and sexier outfit this year), Xenia Deli, Nina Agdal (cause she'll be so perfect, she had this fucking awesome body! i perfectly see her *o*), Rosie HW (a little come back, i remember her walk and the energy she gives when she's in the catwalk, she was amazing for the brands!) i'd like to see Elsa Hosk with more outfit, she's so beautiful and maybe it's the time for her to take a little more light. I'd like to see Ana B barros and Jeisa Chiminazzo just for reminds the old time, Ana was good in the 2005 and Jeisa was so great too when she walks for them. Valentina Zeliaeva will be great too ! and maybe the young Daniela Lopez Osorio in the pink section, she has such a beautiful body and a cute face, she's tan and hot!  And sure, the usual supermodel Miranda, Candice ♥, Erin, Adriana (in a better shape, she had to make us forget the last show who was terrible for her!)

And for the girl i want to fired.. Karlie kloss cause like i already said i don't think her body is for VS, she reminds me a skeleton but she's an angel now so... :( she'll be in !. Cara Delevingne, the same that Karlie but it's more than just her curves it's also about her body of child, i just find her so unatractive during the last show, she's made for HF not for brands like VS (it's just my opinion, though) and Marissa, cause i always find her unatural, i don't know why i have a big problem with her walk and her face.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...