Bellazon

Models you would like to see debut at VSFS this year.

Sam12

Sam!!! :trout: to the dome for

Elise

look at this face

post-4514-0-1446171130-618_thumb.gif

heres the bod

post-4514-0-1446171131-56488_thumb.jpg

she looks special to me . other than that... were in total agreement

lara stone would look like a wicked, nasty sex bomb :wub:

but her walk needs much practice

ELIRE'S WALQ DOESN'T NEED PRAQTICE!

NO LAKSHMI MENON, NOT YET SUITABLE, NOT YET..

BRING BAQ, MAGGIE RIZER, UJJWALA RAUT, EMMA HEMING :drool: REBECCA ROMIJN MOLLY SIMS :drool: :drool:

AND PENNY, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT PIQ OF MAH COOCHIE DOIN' THERE? :beating::avada:

idk...I wanna see Barbie in the VSFS :shifty: also,I don't think Magda should be in it..I love her but she's too skinny for it...I want Natasha back(and she should put on some weight <_< :p )...Selita can stay but they need to stop making fun of her by always giving her the worst costumes :ninja: Erin....I would kick her bony ass out of there :ninja: Jessica White-teach her how to walk and she can pass....I think Daria wouldn't be bad...I know she's really high fashion and I don't really like her face but her body is just :drool: ... and Julie Ordon...I would love to see her there :brows: .....

idk...I wanna see Barbie in the VSFS :shifty: also,I don't think Magda should be in it..I love her but she's too skinny for it...I want Natasha back(and she should put on some weight <_< :p )...Selita can stay but they need to stop making fun of her by always giving her the worst costumes :ninja: Erin....I would kick her bony ass out of there :ninja: Jessica White-teach her how to walk and she can pass....I think Daria wouldn't be bad...I know she's really high fashion and I don't really like her face but her body is just :drool: ... and Julie Ordon...I would love to see her there :brows: .....

don't kiQ erire wasson :beating:

kiQ jessiQa white's blaQ ass please :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NO DARIA, PLEASE DON'T QORRUPT THE WORLD

Name new faces that would be good for VSFS this year and name faces you feel they should fire from the show.

I will start

Some girls I want to see are

1. Lara Stone- No brainer, she is so dirty and sexy, would definitely fit in and they considered her last year

3. Anja Rubik- I think she is very sexy and there needs to be some short haired models

4. Magdalena Frackowiak

5. Maryna Linchuk- Best of the new faces to me and very sexy woman

Also I would like to see Emanuella De Paula, Cintia Dicker and Caroline F

Girls I want fired ASAP

3. Elise Crombez- What do they see in her?? <_<

I didn't know that Lara was considered for this show! She is sexy, definitely, but I just can't imagine her in pink lingerie :|

Anja and Magdalena....don't know...maybe they would be good...I mean...Anja looks quite healthy as for a hf model, but Magda has more commercial appeal maybe....but her legs are awful :|

Maryna looks good, but I also can't imagine her walking for VS.

:yes: especially Caroline F....

Elise is a good model, but imo, totally doesn't look good at VS shows....And Stam, ugh <_<

I wouldn't like to see Lindsay Ellingson again :cain:

Maybe it would be good if Bianca and Heather Marks and Natasha Poly(after putting on 5 kg :cain: ) would do the show again....

And Katarina Ivanovska....sexy girl :shifty:

that's all...for now.

Actually, you're not on your own! Even though I'm trying to studiously stick to Joe>Average's sterling edict that we all shouldn't be negative(!) I simply don't find _______ attractive. There. Said it.

Well, I don't really consider "I don't find her attractive" or "she has a bad walk" to be an insult especially since you didn't show up in her thread to say it. Since the subject at hand is who you want in and out, we naturally have to provide grounds for wanting people in and out. Your cool points remain for me, Baron (Y).

It's a shame that VS does not use more models of black/Asia ethnicity, because then it simply wouldn't matter about getting rid of one who is, frankly, crap - without any recourse to allegations of racism. The lack of "ethnic" models is a sad indictment of fashion shows in general - one, I know, that was dealt with on a thread that quickly descended into bear-baiting and a member getting banned - but that said, I don't think Ms. Ebanks works well as an Angel or for the VSFS in general. And I'd hate to think VS would resort to a quick-fix 'tokenism' in the wake of Tyra Banks's retirement. She was the epitome of the brand, and leaves big shoes to fill...I'd like the VSFS to be a cornucopia of races, colours, and creeds. That surely should be it's point. GlAMAZONS! As I've said before, a sort of chocolate box full of surprises.

:yes:

Layla90, I don't know all those names, but great post :rofl:

:rofl: Now I'm looking at some pics from my folder, to see if I would add somebody else to the list.

1. Katarina Ivanovska

2. Nicole Trunfio

Ok pics upload so slow for me today, so maybe I will post pics of other models later if you want.

:rofl: Now I'm looking at some pics from my folder, to see if I would add somebody else to the list.

1. Katarina Ivanovska

2. Nicole Trunfio

Ok pics upload so slow for me today, so maybe I will post pics of other models later if you want.

post-5680-1203855535_thumb.jpg

post-5680-1203855757_thumb.jpg

I'd like to see Laetitia come back. She's still in great shape and has a heavenly face. :wub:

Emanuela is stunning and I just love her. She needs to be an Angel. :heart: Replace Selita, please.

Irina Shiek. She is soooo sexy and pouty and amazing. I think she should replace Adriana. :yes:

I love Josie, but she's allowed back only if she promises to shave her armpits and wax her 'brows. :rofl:

Bianca Balti is sex on legs. 'Nuff said.

I do not want to see anymore HF girls in VS. They are boring. Just because they have a fierce walk doesn't make them VS material. VS is a brand that is about beautiful women in lingerie. Many HF girls are awkward looking or have a specific edgy look. VS isn't about edge. A VS model needs to have an amazing body, beautiful face, fresh personality and appeal to women and men. I'm sorry, but I don't know many guys who are going to be sneaking their girlfriend's or wife's VS catalog into the bathroom to have some alone time with Lara Stone. :ninja: :rofl:

Irina Shiek. She is soooo sexy and pouty and amazing. I think she should replace Adriana. :yes:

I agree. :ninja:

I'm sorry, but I don't know many guys who are going to be sneaking their girlfriend's or wife's VS catalog into the bathroom to have some alone time Lara Stone. :ninja: :rofl:

:rofl: You have such nice ways of putting these things, Heather. :p

i always want Adriana :D

I loved Natasha and Doutzen and Ana on the runway i was extremely dissappointed they werent there this year

I want Bianca and Irina Shiek too :D

i dont like Alessandra though, i dont want her there anymore.. but even if i have dislikes of her she is still a VS angel. :ninja:

Erin W looks so old in the face.. i dont like her for VS.

And this Michaela girl i think her name is.. She is wayyyy to skinny, she looks sick like she was gonna collapse :ninja: she needs to go bye.

Sam!!! :trout: to the dome for

Elise

look at this face

post-16964-0-1446171133-34462_thumb.gif

heres the bod

post-16964-0-1446171133-35342_thumb.jpg

she looks special to me . other than that... were in total agreement

lara stone would look like a wicked, nasty sex bomb :wub:

but her walk needs much practice

ELIRE'S WALQ DOESN'T NEED PRAQTICE!

NO LAKSHMI MENON, NOT YET SUITABLE, NOT YET..

BRING BAQ, MAGGIE RIZER, UJJWALA RAUT, EMMA HEMING :drool: REBECCA ROMIJN MOLLY SIMS :drool: :drool:

AND PENNY, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT PIQ OF MAH COOCHIE DOIN' THERE? :beating::avada:

uummm babyQ.. if youre gonna yell at me and spank, me.. buy me some fucking dinner and give me some petron shots

and then ill be happy to bend over for whatever u have in mind, spanking.... whatever...... ;)

i said LARA needs practice, i think elise is a goddess, u know that :trout:

and i say lakshmi would be wonderful, wanna fight over it?? that turns me on too :sex:

and matt, marisa is so popular because of her body.

that bod IS cream of the crop, i wont argue that

but the face..... nope, nah, no way, shawty.

as i said, the kathy ireland of today.

whistle all u want i stand by my opinion.

and thank you , Azgirl, i felt i was very much restrained :rofl: :rofl:

oh, and Balti would look friggin amazing in a VS show

and matt, marisa is so popular because of her body.

that bod IS cream of the crop, i wont argue that

but the face..... nope, nah, no way, shawty.

as i said, the kathy ireland of today.

whistle all u want i stand by my opinion.

Well, we all have our opinions, but Kathy Ireland -- by SISE sales -- is the most successful SISE model ever and a household name, so I won't protest the comparison. :laugh:

i never said there was anything wrong with

kathy ireland, but theyre both primalrily body models

sise was pretty much all kathy did, and thats great

but neither girls are really fashion girls

and where u obviously have a preference for

body models, i dont... i like fashoin models

im sure my opinion might be a bit different if i had testosterone