Bellazon

Recordings Of You Guys

K_L

QBall - Rock Jam.mp3

This is my song. It's ridiculously simple, mostly electronic, but I threw in my two guitar solos there.

EDIT: The file is available again :)

QBall - Soundzz.mp3

OK, this is some of my electronic stuff. The dirty one, in fact, so if you're not 18 or over, I recommend you do not download it. I don't play any instrument on this one, though :/

Edited by QBall

Heres a song i just recorded with my friend, he sings, i play guitar (note its not like good guitar playing, but its pretty cool with vocals). Its a smile empty soul song - with this knife, its pretty cool, im assuming its not gunna be illeagel to post a covered song on the net, but we will see :\

http://rapidshare.de/files/1467888/Chrit_A..._Knife.wma.html

lol... we have horrible crap to use for mics... lol i used a little 12 watt kustom for the voccal mic, and used a mic that went to the computer to record my guitar and vocals at same time, im surprised it sounded even half decent.... ah i hate having no money

This is a short improvisation recorded in 2002, I guess... At that time I was in a 'band' called PINXIT (it wasn't a successful band, we only played like 2 gigs). I play rhythm guitar on it, my friend plays drums and another guy plays the 'solo' (his guitar sounds like a trumpet to me, at times...)

Pinxit - Dance of the Pokemons.mp3

...and this is another improvisation, my guitar can hardly be heard there (the one with distortion):

Pinxit - Moon Commanders.mp3

Edited by QBall

wow, very cool stuff, lol kicks the crap outta me, o man i really dug it man, im a big miles fan, more so of his earlier work , but i do like the fusion stuff he did do.... man, mad props for that for sure :) I loved it