• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Emanuela is the new face of L'Oreal Paris Brasil!!! :heart:

wGed6yX.jpg

Chamomile, aloe vera and even coconut soap: homemade tricks top of Emanuela de Paula
She's only 24 and has already conquered the world with their beauty Pernambuco. Brunette, tall, beautiful and sensual [puns aside, but this stretch has never made ​​much sense], Emanuela de Paula visited the newsroom of Glamour and told a little of your routine beauty , besides the news in professional life. The last? Just come to the dream team of L'Oréal Paris and is preparing to star in numerous campaigns of the brand. "Stayed with my heart in my hand when I heard. It is a dream itself. Mainly because it's my first beauty campaign this dimension, "he said proudly. Married a year and half with producer Gaston Levy, Emanuela is divided between New York, Tulum and Brazil, but said he never tired of traveling there. 
Glamour: Swear that you love to travel all the time? Even those long and tiring flights?
Emanuela: I love airplane, airplane food, everything. Love going to the airport. I thought enjoaria after a few years, but no. I even have my tricks to sleep and get comfortable in the chair. Shrug your legs up and hug the pillow. The longer the trip, the better. 

With the rush of work and that "takes and passes" make-up and a thousand and one products on the hair, you should suffer a little with the consequences. How does skin care and wires then?
My hair was getting worse superquebrado and was about six years there. But now I'm very caring and doing moisturizing with L'Oréal's produtinhos own home. When I was younger, I used aloe vera on the wires. Beat in a blender and made a mask. Wow, was delicious and sooooo soft. 

Do you enjoy receitinhas homemade beauty?
I have a love for skin. Raspo coconut soap, mix with sugar, knead and put a little water. Then step on the face. It is a wonderful exfoliant that will not give up. The skin looks amazing and everyone repairs later. Do once or twice a month, but would like to do more of what is so good. 

Have any more tips for the face?
Yes I do. Wash with chamomile tea every day, morning and evening. When I'm very tired, it helps to soothe skin and is brand new. It's great! Oh, and ALWAYS shoot makeup before bed. 

Speaking of makeup, what do you like to wear when you go out or do you prefer the "straight face" style?
I do not use ever, you know? So take earful. I'm lazy and do not take any items in the bag. I like to use when I'm working, but I'd rather leave the house with wet hair and clean face. If I'm having dinner, for example, step a little something, but never do that mighty superolho not. 

And how is your exercise routine?
I work out every day. When I'm in New York, do boxing with the same personal trainer Adriana Lima, Michael Olajider. It is half an hour of fighting and another half hour to several mixed exercises. I leave there dead, but happy and wanting to return. Oh, and hang with my rope everywhere. If you have no gym, go on the street and jump anywhere. 

You're all Natureba, right?
I like to be natural. My husband is also very kind and actually learned to be like him. When we started dating, he asked salad in a restaurant and I was dying to eat a mass, but there was bland. Gradually, I got used and have been getting much healthier. Previously, he ate completely wrong and crazy schedules. Today I realize that my skin and my body are quite different due to this change. 
Yoga is an exercise well "zen". Nothing to do with you? 
I really want to do one day, but I have no desire yet. Prefer stronger exercises. I know that at some point in life and will need to learn yoga but still is not the time. I prefer more power classes!
[interview translated through google]

post-31588-0-1446085798-06663_thumb.jpg post-31588-0-1446085798-14948_thumb.jpg post-31588-0-1446085798-15884_thumb.jpg post-31588-0-1446085798-18474_thumb.jpg

Emanuela is the new face of L'Oreal Paris Brasil!!! :heart:

wGed6yX.jpg

Chamomile, aloe vera and even coconut soap: homemade tricks top of Emanuela de Paula
She's only 24 and has already conquered the world with their beauty Pernambuco. Brunette, tall, beautiful and sensual [puns aside, but this stretch has never made ​​much sense], Emanuela de Paula visited the newsroom of Glamour and told a little of your routine beauty , besides the news in professional life. The last? Just come to the dream team of L'Oréal Paris and is preparing to star in numerous campaigns of the brand. "Stayed with my heart in my hand when I heard. It is a dream itself. Mainly because it's my first beauty campaign this dimension, "he said proudly. Married a year and half with producer Gaston Levy, Emanuela is divided between New York, Tulum and Brazil, but said he never tired of traveling there. 
Glamour: Swear that you love to travel all the time? Even those long and tiring flights?
Emanuela: I love airplane, airplane food, everything. Love going to the airport. I thought enjoaria after a few years, but no. I even have my tricks to sleep and get comfortable in the chair. Shrug your legs up and hug the pillow. The longer the trip, the better. 

With the rush of work and that "takes and passes" make-up and a thousand and one products on the hair, you should suffer a little with the consequences. How does skin care and wires then?
My hair was getting worse superquebrado and was about six years there. But now I'm very caring and doing moisturizing with L'Oréal's produtinhos own home. When I was younger, I used aloe vera on the wires. Beat in a blender and made a mask. Wow, was delicious and sooooo soft. 

Do you enjoy receitinhas homemade beauty?
I have a love for skin. Raspo coconut soap, mix with sugar, knead and put a little water. Then step on the face. It is a wonderful exfoliant that will not give up. The skin looks amazing and everyone repairs later. Do once or twice a month, but would like to do more of what is so good. 

Have any more tips for the face?
Yes I do. Wash with chamomile tea every day, morning and evening. When I'm very tired, it helps to soothe skin and is brand new. It's great! Oh, and ALWAYS shoot makeup before bed. 

Speaking of makeup, what do you like to wear when you go out or do you prefer the "straight face" style?
I do not use ever, you know? So take earful. I'm lazy and do not take any items in the bag. I like to use when I'm working, but I'd rather leave the house with wet hair and clean face. If I'm having dinner, for example, step a little something, but never do that mighty superolho not. 

And how is your exercise routine?
I work out every day. When I'm in New York, do boxing with the same personal trainer Adriana Lima, Michael Olajider. It is half an hour of fighting and another half hour to several mixed exercises. I leave there dead, but happy and wanting to return. Oh, and hang with my rope everywhere. If you have no gym, go on the street and jump anywhere. 

You're all Natureba, right?
I like to be natural. My husband is also very kind and actually learned to be like him. When we started dating, he asked salad in a restaurant and I was dying to eat a mass, but there was bland. Gradually, I got used and have been getting much healthier. Previously, he ate completely wrong and crazy schedules. Today I realize that my skin and my body are quite different due to this change. 
Yoga is an exercise well "zen". Nothing to do with you? 
I really want to do one day, but I have no desire yet. Prefer stronger exercises. I know that at some point in life and will need to learn yoga but still is not the time. I prefer more power classes!
[interview translated through google]

post-19430-0-1446085803-05972_thumb.jpg post-19430-0-1446085804-62226_thumb.jpg post-19430-0-1446085808-14597_thumb.jpg post-19430-0-1446085812-80168_thumb.jpg

Congrats to her! That is major contract! :clap: