Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

post-38690-0-1446164324-94695_thumb.png

Meet 12 Beauty Pros Who Are BFFs With Their Celebrity Clients

Hairstylist Harry Josh and Gisele

Meet Cute: “She was a fit model for Richard Tyler during London Fashion Week and I was a casting director at the time — only aspiring hairstylist,” says Josh.

Bonding Moment: “It was pretty much instantly. We exchanged numbers and spent a lot of hours together during that particular fashion week. Later she said she was moving to NYC to give modeling a full shot. I told her to reach out and she did — the rest is history.”

Their “Spot”: “We both love Extra Virgin in the West Village. When she is in town, we try our best to squeeze in French toast, it’s the best!”

Best Trip: “We have been [to] a ton of places together, but I would have to say a particular trip we took one summer to Vancouver, Canada was a standout. [We] stayed in a cabin, went on a hike, boating, etc.”

Gift Exchange: “I made her a really funny home video with all of her friends for her 19th birthday that still makes us laugh. [she’s given me] constant wisdom and sage advice.”

http://www.refinery29.com/2015/08/91642/celebrity-stylist-best-friends#slide-1

• 3 months later...

New Caras Brasil shoot/interview

Gisele Bündchen: "Only God knows what is to come"

G459BqcI.jpg QLjxjHNp.jpg LUy2u9Ul.jpg 3QZl5bLH.jpg GLtbW6RQ.jpg

Übermodel talks about  family memories, the education of children and who are the current idols

Six months announced the "retirement" of Gisele Bundchen (35) from the catwalk, she remains at the top, working hard and dedicating herself to the family. "I am very happy, family is always a very important thing and I love mine" says the übermodel about the relationship with football star Tom Brady (38), denying any possibility of crisis in marriage. In an exclusive interview with CARAS, the beauty goes beyond the images that are in the coffee table book celebrating 20 years of his career and reveals what your best childhood memories, in Horizontina, Rio Grande do Sul, with her ​​husband and heirs, Benjamin (5), Vivian Lake(2) and John (8) - the latter the son of former relationship is defined by Gisele as a "bonus" whenever she claims to have three children - in Boston, USA.

The book and the word 'retirement' immortalize ?
The book is a form of celebration of these 20 years of career. I believe that life consists of several cycles and this book is a summary of a chapter. Now, I feel more open and ready to live this new chapter is beginning in my life. I 'm in this businness for over 20 years. Gradually, I want to redirect my time to personal projects, but that does not mean I have imposed a date for this to happen. So little that will be detaching me from the fashion world. Everything has its time and things happen exactly when they have to happen. God knows what's coming ...

But I keep working hard, right?
I'm still working and traveling a lot. But gradually, I have managed to win more space for myself, my family and new projects. It is a transitional stage and a time delay to things fit.

Who are your idols?
Gandhi, Nelson Mandela ... There are so many! My mother, Vania, is also one of my biggest idols. She managed to balance the role of mother and wife, creating six daughters and it working out! I am grateful for her being this example of unconditional love, dedication, humility, generosity and simplicity, always valuing the family. In the music world, I love Renato Russo, with his inspiring words. Also Marisa Monte, for she has the gift of gab and his soft voice touches my heart. fashion, I admire Christy Turlington, who does a beautiful job with her foundation, is an example of outer and inner beauty! I also admire the exemplary work of Viviane Senna in education. I could not help but remember Malala Youfaszai that even so young and with so many adversities, is so connected with her inner self and her life purpose, fighting for peace and equality for our world.

Who has given you some advice that you apply today?
My father, Valdir, was always a great counselor. Always loved talking to him. Once, he said: 'No one is better than anyone. Treat others as you would like to be treated, be humble is essential, you have to live with your choices, you can not fool consciousness, always listen to your heart.

When you comes home to Brazil, what they like to do as a family? 

I love a good mate and of course the mother or the father of Comidinha also has its value, right !?

You prides itself on discretion ... 
Gisele the model is a public figure. Gisele mother, sister, daughter, wife and friend is like anyone else. I like to keep my privacy, because the things that happen in my heart not relate to other people.

What if could stay completely anonymous?
I'd love to play beach volleyball when I go to Rio de Janeiro, take my kids to the park without worry, walk the streets at will, doing things without being persecuted. Would be great!

? Do not give up in their day to day in your home
When I'm not working and I'm in Boston, there are three things that will not give up: take my children to school and participate to the fullest of their activities; I exercise and take this my time to take care of body and mind; be present at my husband's games, giving my support and cheering for him and for the team.

What ever missing in your home? And what can not come in?
I love having flowers around the house, I'm giving another life, so I always try to have flowers around. I really like candles as well. Try to avoid the most industrialized food indoors. I prefer that our family eat healthy foods that nature provides us.

What values ​​you try to pass on to your children?
I believe that the best way to teach is through our actions. We try to be the best examples we can. I grew up in and always had much contact with nature, which provided the opportunity to enjoy its beauty and appreciate it. My parents also taught us to appreciate and be grateful for everything we have achieved. We must encourage them to be themselves, authentic. We are all different and special, we do not believe in following a pattern.

Being Brazilian with an American husband, how to educate children in an international home?
We have our differences, but we are managing to manage this well, we have open communication and this is essential. I speak only in Portuguese with the kids while my husband speaks English. They speak both languages ​​fluently, and what I find most interesting, though, is that they know who to talk to each language.

Considers say 'I love you', either to the husband or the children important? 
Absolutely! Demonstrate by word and deed our feelings is very important and it is customary in our family. 'I Love You' is one of the few things my husband can speak in Portuguese, however, one of the most important to me.

You always said you wanted a big family ... You want to increase your have another child, perhaps?
At the moment, our family is great size that is. But I learned to never say never! Who knows the future?