Bellazon

Nancy O' Dell
Thumbnail

Meghann

Estela Celebrates Her Birthday With a Beach Bash!

Happy Birthday to Estela Ines! Ali Landry’s daughter turned two on July 12th and celebrated with a party at the Pirate’s Booty Beach House in Malibu, Calif. Event planner Marley Majcher of The Party Goddess went with a Shirley Temple theme, loosely based on the song “On the Good Ship Lollipop.” The party featured life-size lollipops, a lemonade stand, a cake by The Butter End Cakery and more.

Estela, Ali and dad Alejandro Gomez Monteverde were joined by celebrity pals Marissa Jaret Winokur and Zev Isaac, 1, Nancy O’Dell and Ashby Grace, 2, and The Superstars co-star Lisa Leslie and Lauren Jolie, 2.

The party’s goodie bags included items from Mabel’s Labels, Baby Eggi, Omega Swirl, G-Cube and the Jumpitz’s Celebrate Animals! DVD.

July 11, 2009

alilandry2500x375.th.jpgalilandry23000.th.jpgalilandry500x375.th.jpgalilandry3300.th.jpgalilandry300.th.jpgalilandry3500x375.th.jpg

alilandry500.th.jpgalilandry2300.th.jpg

Charity Softball

With my friends, The AVP Dancers, Whitney Frink and Leigh Ann Spence at the ALS charity softball game last night

post-17383-1248856110_thumb.jpg

at ALS Charity Softball game with Kate Lindner, Gilles Marini and Jason...great event for a great cause

post-17383-1248856116_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

From Nancy O'Dell's Twitter http://twitter.com/NancyODell

Hosting Access NY. What u won't see 2nite but what's goin on off cam. Flips flops!Heels too hard in NY

post-17383-1250831425_thumb.jpg

With my pals on Fox & Friends this morning talking about the foundation launched in honor of my mom www.bettysbattle.org and how WWE is helping. I'll be on WWE this Sunday!

24496768.th.jpg

Nancy O'Dell to Appear on Brothers and SummerSlam

post-17383-1251011327_thumb.jpg

Nancy O'Dell won't be on Dancing with the Stars, but she will be on TV: The Access Hollywood host has booked a guest appearance on the new Fox sitcom Brothers — and a spot in the wrestling ring.

"I'm playing Nancy O'Dell, so it's a stretch," she tells TVGuide.com about her Brothers appearance. "I go in and confront someone about a story and rumors, whether they're pregnant with a baby or something like that. I'm going to give an investigative journalistic performance and find the truth behind the story."

The episode, set to air in October, also features Kim Kardashian, who's the focus of the aforementioned story, Fox confirmed.

Brothers, which stars Michael Strahan, Daryl "Chill" Mitchell, CCH Pounder and Carl Weathers, premieres Sept. 25.

Before that though, O'Dell, who was sidelined from Season 8 of Dancing with a knee injury, will hit the ring this Sunday on WWE's SummerSlam on Pay-Per-View. Odd pairing? It's all for a good cause: O'Dell and the WWE have joined forces to raise awareness for ALS, commonly known as Lou Gehrig's Disease. O'Dell lost her mother, Betty, to it and founded Betty's Battle in her honor.

"They're such a charitable organization. I don't think they're planning on me doing any physical, which is nice," she says. "But if somebody decides I need to slam them down, I'm more than willing. I would have to win. They'd have to let me do that. Just don't get me injured."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Nancy-ODell-Appear-1009133.aspx

From Nancy O'Dell's Twitter https://twitter.com/NancyODell

Holy Moly....talk about a big show!!!!

25039014.th.jpg

Joel Madden DJ'ed last night at WWE/Betty's Battle launch party...great night...www.bettysbattle.org

25039539f5c7699a7501f09.th.jpg

Vince McMahon got me in a headlock! I gotta learn those WWE moves!

25040213110cd48a9d8bea3.th.jpg

The WWE move I and Alison Sweeney learned!!Woo hoo!

25041481808634fa31c8e46.th.jpg

DWTS/SITC stud Gilles Marini.Such great friend.Always comes out to support my causes!

25040902.th.jpg

From Kathy Ireland's Twitter: http://twitter.com/KathyIreland

Fun day with Nancy and Tony who was Nancy's DWTS partner before me. U Rock! Fun day with you! TY!

Nancy,Tony & I have fun as he & I campaign for DWTS votes. Night Angels! LOVE YOU!

Thanks for U R great visit & tweet! Tony Dovolani was Nancy's former DWTS partner, now were partners. Nancy U rock! Fun Day!

Nancy, thanks for our interview & vote campaign! Tony & I are very grateful! UR so smart, gorgeous& awesome. Posting pics soon!

post-17383-1251874471_thumb.jpg

From Nancy O'Dell's Twitter http://twitter.com/NancyODell

Maria Pinto was kind enough to donate this dress I am wearing on the telethon right now. Check out the MDA telethon auction at www.mda.org/auction..wud luv your support

28251316.th.jpg

Behind the Scenes at the MDA Telethon...interviewing Jerry Lewis for Access Hollywood about Today's telethon

post-17383-1252308817_thumb.jpg

Lots of great talent on the MDA telethon this year! This is one of the celebs...love her!

28096355.th.jpg