Bellazon

Candids

I'm little bit confused, I just saw some photos from HH Gala and Petra apparently wore two dresses, one red (with weird cleavage tbh) and then she wore a beautiful light pink gown, kind of an ancient goddess style :p She looked much better in it, but I found only few photos on getty images with watermark, does anyone have more photos of her in the pink dress?

I'm little bit confused, I just saw some photos from HH Gala and Petra apparently wore two dresses, one red (with weird cleavage tbh) and then she wore a beautiful light pink gown, kind of an ancient goddess style :p She looked much better in it, but I found only few photos on getty images with watermark, does anyone have more photos of her in the pink dress?

This fan page has a lot of photos of Petra taken through the years.  If you click on the first 2014 it has quite a few of her in the pink gown.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/petranemcovafansru/sets/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you :)

Have anyone else noticed how tired and weary she looks lately? I still love her but she kinda looses sparkle. I'm repeating myself but blonde hair doesn't look good on her, it makes her look older. Dark hair + relaxation + little weight gain would make her look better imo.

Have anyone else noticed how tired and weary she looks lately? I still love her but she kinda looses sparkle. I'm repeating myself but blonde hair doesn't look good on her, it makes her look older. Dark hair + relaxation + little weight gain would make her look better imo.

You are absolutely right! she does look tired and weary and even old. But we all know 35 years is not old! so she needs good rest, food and to stay on earth for a while! lol

You are absolutely right! she does look tired and weary and even old. But we all know 35 years is not old! so she needs good rest, food and to stay on earth for a while! lol
Exactly. I also think she used to look her best when she was a little bit heavier (2005-7) i mean she doesn't have to be skinny and runway ready anymore. I think 2-3 kg would erase her wrinkles around her mouth.

By following her on Instagram it looked like she was in Europe early last week.  Later in the week flew back to Haiti for the dinner with the French Senator, which was the video I posted.  Than back to Spain over the weekend.  That's insane.

I think with all the traveling she does living in Haiti has put a toll on her.  It's not as easy as flying in an out of a city like NY.  She's probably adding on another 4 hours of flight time every time she leaves the US.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...