Bellazon

Models everyone seems to dislike, but which you DO like!

Jennka

Oh Lawrd! :| I should've Qovered my eyes before posting on THIS page. :| :|

Um, i disliQe Eniko Mihalik??? Francy hates her too. :yuckky:

:rofl:

I thought Francy likes her much more than Anna Selezneva :| (check this Anna Selezneva vs. Eniko babe poll thread :rofl: )

• 3 weeks later...
shes beautiful for sure... theres just something so 'soap opera actress' bout her that i cant get into :/

:rofl:

I just love it when people have a reason that isn't so broad it could apply to hundreds of models :ninja: .

That was the best ever :hug: .

When I first got here it seemed almost unanimous that she was the scum of the earth or something. I'm not really a huge fan of hers necessarily and don't even keep up with her, but its moreso the way she's treated around here that makes me take up for her. I'd do the same even if it was Kate Moss or someone... :nicole: :ninja: .

"All models should be given a chance...except Selita <_< ."

"All models are beautiful in their own way, except Selita <_< ."

"High fashion model with no teeth...8 for smile...Setia...1 for smile..." ect.

:cain:

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I would stand up for any of these women: Bring it on! :bellazon:

Anna Selezneva

Lara Stone

Anna Vyalitsyna

Angela Lindvall

Maryna Linchuk

Natasha Poly

Julia Stegner

Frida Gustavsson

Hana Soukupova

Edita Vilkeviciute

Eva Herzigova

Mini Aden

Dionni Tabbers

Hilary Rhoda

Martha Streck

Flavia de Oliveira

Isabeli fontana

Fabiana Semprebom

Freja Beha Erichsen

Ginta Lapina

Carmen Kass

Flavia Lucini

Karlie Kloss

Kasia Struss

Monika Jagaciak

Anna Maria Jagodzinska

Karmen Pedaru

Karlie Kloss

Arizona Muse

Aurelia Gliwski

Lucia Dvorska

Abbey Lee Kershaw

Cato Von Ee

Asa Engstrom

Aline Weber

Masha Novoselova

Marina Laswick

Colleen Quigle

I think it has two levels to it. On one hand, I think there are some popular models here that if they looked exactly the same and were from previous decades, they wouldn't be popular here. On the other hand, there are some that if they were 17, they would. If Emily D were just coming out and she had a mother who looked EXACTLY like her and you started their threads at the same time, most people here would still take Emily's thread. Most that didn't the mother wouldn't comment in her thread at all if she wasn't famous as past models that look as good or better than the supers don't get many hits from people that didn't already know them. On the other hand, fashion is kindof an out with the old, in with the new kindof business. For example, even young models loose the majority of their fanbase when they stop working. When Anna (Jaggy as I call her :blush: ) Jagodzinska stopped working, she kept her core fans (Layla, Olga, Me ect.), but a lot of people said she wouldn't be able to make a comeback even though she was a teenager I think. When she made the comeback, she was popular again. Of course Gemma's been gone from modleing long enough to warrant a dried up fanbase now, and though she still has fans here, she still isn't nearly as popular as before. Even if a model in their teens or early 20s stops working for 6 months or longer, a lot of the fans start to disappear and latch on to the new thing. But that's the nature of the word "fashion" I guess :) .

I started into fashion in this era, but I like models old and new though :wub: . I credit Penny and Korravai for teaching me about older models, youraprincess has taught me a lot about agencies and edgy models and I like all eras and genres I would say :) .

:laugh: Yeah, she's a good example :yes: since she's popular and yet too edgy for some and plus BZ tends to prefer commercial models (or high fashion models that look commercial) the same way tfs prefers edgy high fashion models.

You are quite right about that, Joe :p

I think my SL smoked ur weeds

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

:D

I thought I only noticed that. :rofl:

There's a lot of models I'd stand up for. e.e

• 3 years later...