Bellazon

Having Trouble Logging In?

Ronin

• 7 months later...

Hello, hope everyone is having a good day :)

I'm have a doubt about loggin in, when I sign out from BZ and eventually log in again instead of using my current username I have to use my former username and my current password. Is this normal?

I haven't realized about this because I never sign out

• 4 weeks later...

I have a problem,when I want to leave I log out and it seems completely ok,but then after time I come back and want to login,and see Bellazon as a member -I mean I don`t even have to log in,but I have log out before  and it worked

Is there a solution?

• 1 month later...

I had trouble logging in couple of days ago. I logged out and when I wanted to log in again it said: error-you're not allowed to this forum. I couldn't do anything. Next day it was all normal, and I thought it's not going to happen anymore, but it happened again today (and now it's all fine...). I have no idea why? I hope this is the right thread to ask. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a problem,when I want to leave I log out and it seems completely ok,but then after time I come back and want to login,and see Bellazon as a member -I mean I don`t even have to log in,but I have log out before  and it worked

Is there a solution?

• 3 weeks later...

I cleared cookies first (or so I think) and it didn't help but then got rid of cache and it worked. I think? I mean, I think I didn't remove both at first just one of these :p thanks for help and sorry for not thanking earlier!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue, if so I apologize, but I can't logon to this site when I am NOT connected to wifi, when I try to it says I've been banned. Funny thing is, I was able to access the site without wifi yesterday. 

But now since I am home and connected to wifi, I have no trouble. Can this be fixed? 

Edit: I access this site from my phone. 

On 2/17/2016 at 2:29 PM, Miz_B said:

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue, if so I apologize, but I can't logon to this site when I am NOT connected to wifi, when I try to it says I've been banned. Funny thing is, I was able to access the site without wifi yesterday. 

But now since I am home and connected to wifi, I have no trouble. Can this be fixed? 

Edit: I access this site from my phone. 

Can you please google "ip" and send me the IP address (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) via a PM and I can take a look in case its been banned. 

• maddog107 unpinned this topic
  • 6 years later...

Hello!

Yesterday, I was trying to get a verification link sent to my email address but I was running into an error message. I attached the message to this post. I tried to email the Bellazon support team about this issue but I didn't receive a reply back. So, I had to create another account (but this time linked/signed up with my Google account) just to post here. 

The username for my first account should be Araminta.

Thank you! 

Screenshot_20230704_060859_Gallery.jpg