Bellazon

Shoes

moiselles

• 4 months later...

I prefer tennis shoes, I have tons of pairs of those. I have a couple pairs of sandals( like flip flops ). I only have one pair of fancy heals, I grew out of all my old ones lol. And I LOVE boots. Especially the ones that make noise when you walk :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

But what about shoes :D I just love them. I have so many pairs. Tennis shoes, sports shoes, flip-flops, high-heeled, cowboy shoes, sandals and many other :D I just can't cool down, when I see this beautiful shoes in shop and usually come back from shopping with new pair :laugh:

And what about handabg... Last week my friend went to Germany and she took my fav handag. So I decided to went to one of my fav shops and bought new one :D When she came back she said that she have to take more often my fav handbags :laugh:

It is sth like this :) Cuz mine is plum. But this look a lil bit like brown... :/handbag0ub.th.png

Edited by nika1377

• 2 weeks later...

i have three pairs of trainers,two pairs of Chucks,five pairs of flip flops,two pairs of sandals,two pairs of moccasins,a pair of yoga shoes and two pairs of Uggs..rest of them,18 pairs are high heels. :) I'm more into handbags and don't care about shoe brands,except trainers,i love Adidas. :)