Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2005 (GENERAL THREAD)

Sam12

I think the major faults are editing, themes, and the execution of costumes. If they could just fix those three things then it would be so much better. Of course, there were plenty of other things wrong, but if at the very least those were improved it would compensate somewhat.

^ I'm of course talking about this years show.

2005's was so perfect, everything was amazing. I, cannot find a fault. I never get tired to watching it.

and in 03 she said to carmen and frankie: looQ frankie has lashes, i don't have any.. carmen has lashes... :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, and once she'd gone, they started to comment on Gisele's "assets" like a couple of bitchy old hags puffing on their ciggies!!! :pinch:

what? what did they say? :)

^^Yes - Exactly like he said^^ :yes: But to get the full effect you need to see Frankie Rayder and Carmen Kass's faces... Like fishwives!!!

One of my favorite pictures of Ana is actually from the 2005 VS show:

post-11221-0-1446068273-23655_thumb.jpg

Ah, Ana - at her beguiling best. One of my favourites from 2005 too. All lissom limbs and her seductive nonchalance...

But this, well is simply sublime:

post-11221-1199876874_thumb.jpg

:clobber:

I just finnished watching it all over again and its incredible how amazing the show was! ARGH! We need something this good all over again! *sigh* But alas, I doubt it highly...

I also underestimated the music as well. It was AMAZING, so fun and sexy and perfect. Especially the Russian and Toy Soldier segments.

I miss Ana so much, not to mention Caroline Trentini, and Natasha Poly. I'm not a fan of Gisele but I deffinately pissed her presence this past year's. Her opening of 2005 was crazy great. Her pose at the end of the runway, the camera zoomed out and circled her, she looked so amazing with the slashing lights, the bra, everything.

• 11 months later...