Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (Non-Model Related Discussions)

PinkCouture

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From thesun.co.uk:

Bloomin' bravellous! $2.5m Floral Fantasy Victoria's Secret design comes to London

A MULTI-MILLION dollar bra is coming to the UK to go on display in London.

The $2.5million Floral Fantasy design from luxurious lingerie firm Victoria's Secret will go on display in London's New Bond Street store at the weekend.

Fans of the brand's extensive collections will be able to catch a glimpse of the jewel-encrusted number - which was hand made specifically for Victoria's Secret Angel Alessanda Ambrosio - on January 25 and 26.

The bra itself was first seen during the elaborate Victoria's Secret fashion show in November 2012. It is made of more than 5,200 precious gems including amethysts, sapphires, rubies and white, pink and yellow diamonds set into 18carat rose and yellow gold. Those with cash to splash will be able to order their very own version of the fancy hand-made garment.

The most expensive Fantasy Bra ever made was worth a huge $15million and modelled by Brazilian beauty Gisele Bundchen back in 2000.

It says they ship to Bosnia, but when I want to checkout, it says that that particular item cannot be shipped (and that's how it is for most of the items).

And also, the shipping is really expensive (more than the items), so I don't know if there's a better solution.

Thanks anyways.

• 1 month later...

Am I the only one who finds their lingerie disappointing in recent times? Honestly all the bras look the same now, the same lace & ugly prints plus it's harder & harder every single day to find a bra that doesn't have a ridiculous amount of padding. Like i seriously miss the good old days of a plain black bra with a little lace or little glitter.

I still love their beauty stuff though, does anyone knows how the new Italy inspired scents smell? I love the Angel perfume as well as The Incredible & Sexy Little Things Noir, i have then in the regular presentation & in some of the seasonals

^Sexy Little things Nior is amazing....My favorite VS scent. :wub:

And I get what you mean, same prints, same styles etc. I wonder if they're running out of styling ideas? :p But good idea...getting back to basics ;)

Standing by VS and their quality...honestly their bras and panties last me fooooorreeever.

In the past few years they have lowered the quality of their lingerie and apparel but raised prices. Not saying their stuff is total crap but when you compare similar items from like 5-10 years ago to now, the difference in quality is very obvious. You can totally see it with their cotton panties.

Their beauty items are still ok but definitely not as good as it was "back then".

I still prefer their original fragrances like PINK, SLT, BBV, VS [Now] and etc, before they decided to mess with them by creating alternatives :/

Also you all seen their PINK running shorts? I about died the other day in the store looking at them......Pink, Leopard, sparkley running shorts? I about had a freaking heart attack.

If it is what I think you are talking about I have pair I use as PJ shorts! :laugh:

In the past few years they have lowered the quality of their lingerie and apparel but raised prices. Not saying their stuff is total crap but when you compare similar items from like 5-10 years ago to now, the difference in quality is very obvious. You can totally see it with their cotton panties.

Their beauty items are still ok but definitely not as good as it was "back then".

I still prefer their original fragrances like PINK, SLT, BBV, VS [Now] and etc, before they decided to mess with them by creating alternatives :/

I'm young, so I only started shopping the past couple years, so I don't really know what they were like before :p But I do know they do satisfy me now, and I've been nothing but satisfied since I've started buying!

I wonder if the econemy had to do with the lowing quality/raising prices to save money and gain more profit?

Oh and PINK frangrance is also one of my favs. Pink body lotion is awesome too!

Also you all seen their PINK running shorts? I about died the other day in the store looking at them......Pink, Leopard, sparkley running shorts? I about had a freaking heart attack.

If it is what I think you are talking about I have pair I use as PJ shorts! :laugh:

They were like this (except pink, leopard and sparkley) and they had that super thin, running short material. Don't know what its called :p But yes could be used as PJ shorts indeed. Heck, if I bought them most times they probably would be :rofl:

image.jpg

The cotton panties are almost total crap these days, they used to last a decent enough amount of times now i feel like once you wash them three times they start looking terrible, which is why started buying Aerie and then i got done with the ugly pattern in the bras and went once again with Aerie. For me having a bright Pink leopard bra is almost useless, you can't use it with most of your clothes because it's just too bright.

From the fragrances i miss Supermodel, i look for it every SAS but i never get lucky. Same with Oh La La, but from the new ones SLT Noir & The Incredible are the best ones.

I wonder if the economy had to do with the lowing quality/raising prices to save money and gain more profit?

I think you are right! (Y)

They were like this (except pink, leopard and sparkley) and they had that super thin, running short material. Don't know what its called :p But yes could be used as PJ shorts indeed. Heck, if I bought them most times they probably would be :rofl:

http://s10.postimg.org/75xwuxqol/image.jpg

Polyester mesh?

The ones I have are neon pink with pink sparkly leopard prints side panels. It does have a polyester lining butnot mesh.

Damn it! Wish I knew where I put them so I can take a pict :/