Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (Non-Model Related Discussions)

PinkCouture

I love the seamless panties, they're my go to for day to day. I actually went in today to get a swim suit from VS but their in store selection is abysmal. I'm going to order online and pray I don't have to deal with the hassle of returning it. :pinch:

PINK is entirely Rachel right now. I don't see any of the other girls who have been shooting for Pink.

So this week they had this free bra w/any Pink purchase 

post-42953-0-1446067880-33856_thumb.jpg 

Yup got that :p I bought this bikini top (love it) It was 26$ and had a 20$ gift card so it only cost me 6$ :chicken:

post-42953-0-1446067880-35356_thumb.png

Its kind of ridiculous though that the Pink "flounce" bikini tops with just some padding in them are 46$ :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

They are focusing more on casual & lounge wear because that's what sells. They were losing money selling other clothing items so they had to discontinue. I think it was because some of the clothing wasn't very stylish and the quality was meh. Not to mention how overpriced they were :/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The sales for this season's SAS aren't great. That's why they've been offering further discounts early on :/

As for what I got...

- 3 vanity trays --- one for my pal's BDay

- 1 Cotton Panty

- 2 mini wallets

- 1 hair brush (pal's BDay)

- 1 black makeup bay with box (pal's BDay)

- 1 passport holder w/ luggage tag set

Anybody besides me think the Semi Annual sale this year was pretty suckish? (or maybe it was just my store? )

I'm with you. Usually I buy a bunch and this year I got one hoodie from Pink. :ninja:

literally same :rofl: It was like there wasn't as much inventory put on sale this year? And IDK in the past things have gone down in price alot further too. Even the sale panty selection was pretty crappy too :p Don't know but this year was slackin. 

Go back today. :p They have all the VS clearance on for an extra 40% off, and swim is an extra 30% off.

My store didn't have that :p They had 25% off clearanced bra's though, so I got another PINK bra for like $14 :D

Also maybe its just me but has VS not really been sending out alot of promo little things with the free panty, ten dollars off a bra, etc.