Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (Non-Model Related Discussions)

PinkCouture

Hi guys, has anybody tried on some of the swimwear particularly the bandeaus? I'm thinking of getting the Very Sexy Strappy Bandeau: https://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear/bandeau/strappy-bandeau-very-sexy?ProductID=6078&CatalogueType=OLS

In my case, I only buy VS panties and PJs.I bought some new beige briefs from the sale, but I gotta say, at my store, it was really hard to find them. All they had left was thongs, thongs and more thongs. When it comes to bras, I find the quality subpar and the prices too high. I mean, for 40-50 bucks, the least I expect is for them to actually fit me. In my experience, I found Calvin Klein and Agent Provocateur to be more well-fitting. Sure, they're more expensive but they have pretty awesome sales too.

Yes. VS Swimwear are ok. Nothing special---overall typical and average. You could probably get similar items that are better quality elsewhere. I personally don't like bandeaus b/c I prefer a style that is more supportive but that's just me :) I remember VS used have push-up bikinis with removable padding. It's a shame they got rid of that style :/

I don't get many of my bras from VS anymore. I usually get them at department stores b/c they are slightly less expensive, better quality, and they usually have more of options & styles :D

I agree, there is only so many neon leopard bras one can buy. Seriously are they really that popular? I'm slightly interested in some of the Valentine's Day collection, although a lot of them seem Agent Provocateur rip-offs, but who cares about originality these days?

^ I have a couple of neon leopard print bras :ninja: It depends on the pattern and the tone of the colors. Some [neon] leopard prints I agree are tacky like the ones they sell at F21.

Not just AP but also items from past seasons of other brands like Passionata, La Perla, Wacoal, and Natori. VS often does copy the style and technology of other brands. They might modify it a bit but its all basically the same.The brands are usually ones not available in the USA.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of neon leopard print :shifty: , but season after season, it does get a bit redundant.

Too bad VS no longer has a line with Intimissimi. It's not as SEXY-oriented as VS and their stuff are a bit more stylish. They've recently started shipping in the US so if you like them, check them out.

Just got a bunch of clearance stuff online:

- Sweatshirt (black): https://www.victoriassecret.com/clearance/sweaters/lace-trim-pullover?ProductID=199430&CatalogueType=OLS

- Turtleneck Sweater (red): https://www.victoriassecret.com/clearance/sweaters/ribbed-turtleneck-sweater?ProductID=206429&CatalogueType=OLS

- Hiphugger Panties (2- pink and grey): https://www.victoriassecret.com/clearance/panties/hiphugger-panty-cotton-lingerie?ProductID=185390&CatalogueType=OLS

- PINK Bralettes (3 - black, ruby, and red): https://www.victoriassecret.com/clearance/bras/rose-lace-push-up-bralette-pink?ProductID=212216&CatalogueType=OLS

- 2 Free Fragrance Samples (Bombshells In Bloom and Agels Only)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spring Secret Rewards available soon! :D

• 4 weeks later...

I want to get the hoodie with Angel wings on the back but damn it's nearly $70 wtf? Are they crazy? o.O I had it already but it got stolen and I remember it cost me a lot less than that, VS needs to stop it with the over pricing 

I don't live in the US tho so I have to get whatever I want online or in my yearly trip to the US and the stupid hoodie is not in sale and I don't have coupons right now so by the looks of it I won't be getting it :pinch:

Usually I always order VS stuff when they've got the Secret Reward cards offers, then I use those codes, make my next order cheaper (and usually tend to use it during a sale). It worked out pretty well the last time I ordered stuff, I managed to get a bandeau special, free panty, free bracelet and one of their coupons that they sometimes give out when you order stuff (they're usually like a $10 one)

If it's any help there are two options in the clearance area where there's hoodies with the wings, they're $40, however their sizing for the styles are pretty limited so if you're lucky and are that size then it's sweet for you (Y) If not, damn.

They have it!! They have it in black and the only size they have it's my size :rofl: Thanks hun, I owe you one 

Glad to have helped! :hehe:

With that kind of luck you should go for the lottery :rofl: Clearance stuff at VS is a bingo of luck!

They literally had just my size in the black one with silver wings which is the one I wanted. I always complain about never finding good stuff in XS that sells cheaper but this time it was actually a blessing :rofl:

They do have some good deals in Clearance but almost never the stuff I want and when I do it's never my size lol, I'm hoping they'll have some discounts when I'm in the US. Fingers crossed cuz I need a bunch of new bras, panties & leggings.

Usually VS has quite a few airport stores, I went to the one in Hong Kong and it's basically their standard airport store. It has the beauty stuff, maybe some phone cases + little bags, and those 7 for $26 panties or whatever which are brighter than my future :p A lot of my friends buy me some of the stuff when they go overseas which is awesome. Although it's usually a scent that isn't my thing (I have too much Love Spell for my liking). Their nicest scent for me would be Aqua Kiss. 

They literally had just my size in the black one with silver wings which is the one I wanted. I always complain about never finding good stuff in XS that sells cheaper but this time it was actually a blessing :rofl:

They do have some good deals in Clearance but almost never the stuff I want and when I do it's never my size lol, I'm hoping they'll have some discounts when I'm in the US. Fingers crossed cuz I need a bunch of new bras, panties & leggings.

Talk about luck :rofl: Usually it depends on the season on whether the stuff in clearance is good or not. It usually was in my experiences because it's the stuff I wanted (which was hoodies, tops and sweats). Enjoy the shopping girl! :rofl: 

• 2 weeks later...

So this week they had this free bra w/any Pink purchase 

post-18831-0-1446067874-7843_thumb.jpg 

And because I can't say No to free stuff I ended up going inside to 5 panties to get the bra :rofl: Which lead to getting a bag & two bras because I have a shopping problem, but I also got the beach tote for free so yay that.

The Seamless Pink panties are awesome and extra comfy (Y) And the sports bra I got for free (it sells for $19) it's awesome too. I just got off from a 24 hours flight wearing it and it was comfy and perfect for the occasion, it's a tad big but other than that it's awesome, me likes.