Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (Non-Model Related Discussions)

PinkCouture

never came here before! thanks for all the updates!

I am glad they will be opening up a store over-seas! I think they should open more up

Oh yeah and please please please start with Germany Berlin hehe or Russia :) Vs will be highly popular there I swear.

Hey Pink :)

Hmm...VS stores abroad?

You know, some time ago I read in Internet we have it in Warsaw :ninja:

well, it's not like a VS store really. It's called Lanoro, and there are VS products, but also from Lejaby and some other lingerie brands.

I was in this shop, but there weren't really VS products I guess, I mean, just some T-shirts, lingerie, and my friend spotted a bag with Heidi :p but there weren't any ads with VS angels inside or anything like that.

So, is there sth like that in other non-US cities??

Hmm...VS stores abroad?

well, it's not like a VS store really. It's called Lanoro, and there are VS products, but also from Lejaby and some other lingerie brands.

I was in this shop, but there weren't really VS products I guess, I mean, just some T-shirts, lingerie, and my friend spotted a bag with Heidi :p but there weren't any ads with VS angels inside or anything like that.

Technically you could buy VS products in other countries. For anything that is "Marked Out of Stock," It does often get exported to non-major stores in other countries. A lot of retailers do that like the GAP. Of course the tags/tabs are cut to prevent any fraudulent acts. Hong Kong and I guess Poland are some of the places that VS export their non-profitable products to :)

Touching upon Julia's point, unless VS approves it no one else is allow to sell VS products.

When I was in Montreal there was a store called La Senza. When I went in, I saw that about 85% of the store was PINK stuff and very little was regular VS aside from the dream Angel Fragrance. Is it VS with just a different name, or a sister company?

Here are some upcoming VS launches. These are just approximate dates, so they are subject to change. I will update as I get gather more information...

9/17/08: "Official" IPEX Relaunch and Very Sexy Dare fragrance launch

10/15/08: BioFit Lace Launch

10/22/08: dream angels Wish launch (a fragrance perhaps???)

11/5/08: Miracle Bra Relaunch

12/26/08: SLT Noir (another fragrance perhaps???)

^UPDATE!!!

Very Sexy Dare is the new name for Very Sexy Now. Marisa is the spokesmodel :)

And as BC mentioned somewhere, Heidi is the spokesmodel for the new IPEX collection. The collection is expanding to the Angels collection, so some of the bras will be more "romantic and lacy"

Hmm...VS stores abroad?

Technically you could buy VS products in other countries. For anything that is "Marked Out of Stock," It does often get exported to non-major stores in other countries. A lot of retailers do that like the GAP. Of course the tags/tabs are cut to prevent any fraudulent acts. Hong Kong and I guess Poland are some of the places that VS export their non-profitable products to :)

Touching upon Julia's point, unless VS approves it no one else is allow to sell VS products.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...