Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (Non-Model Related Discussions)

PinkCouture

• 4 weeks later...

Victoria's Secret Spring 2008 (March Edition)

1. The BioFit collection will "officially" launch in stores and in the catalog on March 4th. The bra collection features personalized padding and shaping for each individual cup size. There might be a commercial for this collection--if yes, then it will most likely feature Karolina and Adriana.

post-2904-0-1446067884-42989_thumb.jpg post-2904-0-1446067884-48028_thumb.jpg post-2904-0-1446067884-50632_thumb.jpg

2. New VS Garden scent, Sweet Daydream. The scent has a blend of apples, raspberries, and vanilla. Adriana is featured in the marketing.

3. New Very Sexy High Definition Mascara

4. Purchase with Purchase: With any $30 beauty purchase, for $10 you can get a demin duffle bag w/ a sample size of the PINK fragrance and a full-size Slice of Heaven Beauty Rush lipgloss.

5. New limited edition PINK fragrance, Isle of Pink. The fragrance has a blend of raspberry sorbet, tulips, and vanilla. Available March 18th.

6. Intimissimi products will be available on victoriassecret.com (and maybe in the catalog too.)

7. IN APRIL: Dream Angels bra launch. The bra collection is made out of memory foam for a personalized fit.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone bought the wireless push up swim top. I am in the process of picking out a good bikini for the summer and I want to know how good this top is. Is the padding a problem and how good does it lift. How good does it stay on while swimming. it's the one that Marisss Miller is always modeling in the latest swim catalogs.

Has anyone bought the wireless push up swim top. I am in the process of picking out a good bikini for the summer and I want to know how good this top is. Is the padding a problem and how good does it lift. How good does it stay on while swimming. it's the one that Marisss Miller is always modeling in the latest swim catalogs.

• 1 month later...

Victoria's Secret first overseas store will be in Hong Kong. Where in HK it will be located and when will it open, I have am not sure yet. I know it is in the near future because it is being planned right now.

I will update when I get more info :flower:

Source: My Job

• 2 weeks later...

VS News (June 2008)

1) Sexy Little Bride collection "official" launch (May 29, 2008 - June 19, 2008)

2) The Spring Semi-Annual Sale starts in store, July 17, 2008

3) Limited Edition Beauty Rush Body Care: Topical Cocktail Collection. Featuring the scents: Mango Madness, Lotta Colada, and Punchy

4) Beauty Rush: Zig-Zags lipgloss collection. Featuring new "flavors": Twisted Citrus, Bananas!, Fuzzy Navel, Cherry Baby, and Ice Teased.

5) Father's Day Duffle Bag. Free with any $35 Very Sexy for Him purchase

5eaauw.jpg

...And More VS News: Free Gift for New Angels Card Members...

In-stores this weekend only (6/6-6/8), anyone who opens/reactivates their Angels Card account will gets a free VS Tote bag. Approval for the card and activation (you must put your purchases on the card right then and there) is required. Again, this offer is only for new cardholders and those who have a deactivated card.

And of course you in order to apply for the card in general, you must be 18 yo or older and have either a US SSN or Canadian SIN :)

v273854a1b2a7bi2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The PINK Team (Behati is said to join them :D ) will be making appearances at the following school's football game (dates & etc. subject to change):

9/20/08 - Univ. of Tennessee

10/11/08 - Univ. of Texas (Dallas)

10/18/08 - Penn State Unv.

11/1/08 - Univ. of Florida (Jacksonville)

11/29/08 - Univ. of Alambama

12/6/08 - UCLA

Source: My Job

• 4 weeks later...

Here are some upcoming VS launches. These are just approximate dates, so they are subject to change. I will update as I get gather more information...

9/17/08: "Official" IPEX Relaunch and Very Sexy Dare fragrance launch

10/15/08: BioFit Lace Launch

10/22/08: dream angels Wish launch (a fragrance perhaps???)

11/5/08: Miracle Bra Relaunch

12/26/08: SLT Noir (another fragrance perhaps???)