Bellazon

Advertisements

Neo52285

• 3 weeks later...

This is old but super rare. and I know its real because I have seen adriana's full campaign for this brand. I am just confused as to when adriana was able to do this. I mean she was an angel by 2000.. And I don't see this being before 2000 but the photos and ads from this were indeed for intimissi. But anyway this particular picture I never saw in the set with the others but its beautiful

post-44858-0-04669300-1443133192_thumb.j

She probably shot this Intimissimi campaign before she signed the Angel contract which I'm guessing was in 1999 (correct me if I'm wrong). Besides, at the time, Intimissimi had a partnership with VS (Intimissimi was sold through VS in the US) so there wasn't too much of a contractual conflict.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Marc Jacobs S/S 2016 by David Sims

Beyond her stunning beauty and oozing sex appeal, Adriana is incredibly kind, gentle and absolutely tireless. Since her first show with us, she has since been a part of our SS15 ad campaign, the star of our Decadence fragrance campaign and the face our Spring/Summer 2016 show poster. 
What is most remarkable about Adriana is how much she gives. Whether it’s shooting for a campaign, walking in a show or being a part of an event to support us - most recently where she allowed a magician to saw her in half - she is a shining example of an independent woman, a devoted mother and good friend. 
The always-gorgeous Adriana photographed by David Sims for our Spring/Summer 2016 ad campaign.

jBfweLyu.jpg