Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

• 2 months later...

again a "sport" shoot :cry2:

Its her thing and becoming a trademark.

Just like other models do alot of work involving yoga or ballet. And if they aren't doing alot of work surrounding by the things they like to do/known for in life, their careers aren't as active.

She totally rocked her ed. She's clearly the star of it. The other girls look like they're posing while Adriana actually looks like she's working out.

Do you guys think she could ever score a Vogue US cover?

She totally rocked her ed. She's clearly the star of it. The other girls look like they're posing while Adriana actually looks like she's working out.

So weird because everyone on tFS is actually saying she deserves a cover. I'm so used to her being shitted on over there no matter what.

So weird because everyone on tFS is actually saying she deserves a cover. I'm so used to her being shitted on over there no matter what.

I noticed that too! They love to say she's 'trashy' and 'not HF', so I too was surprised by the positive reactions to her in the April 2015 thread. She would look absolutely gorgeous for Vogue US. Honestly, if Natalia Vodianova can get a cover, then why not Adriana?

I'm all for US Vogue, but that's kind of a big leap here... let's go with UK first, yes? I mean, idk why she still doesn't have a US or even UK Vogue cover while some irrelevant basic ass starlets do. It's confusing because she has a stronger position in the masses than some of them. Oh well, no matter. Or maybe she and her team just aren't going for the covers like everyone else?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...