Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

Agreed about Lui magazine, I doubt she'll be down for it but we can hope.

I think she also needs to do Maxim, their last issues have been amazing and have you all seen the comments in Alessandra's cover video? People are asking for an Adriana cover :rofl: 

54 minutes ago, TKC said:

I thin she'll do lui before maxim lol . And she should. The magazine never cared much for her anyway and all kinds of "hot" girls get that cover. Shoot for the stars lol. I am down for another GQ cover.

Not anymore. Have you seen their recent covers? They changed editor and pretty much the entire team, they've had Emily Didonato, Lily Aldridg, Candice Swanepoel, Isabeli Fontana, Alessandra Ambrosio and Elsa Hosk in the past twelve months and every cover has been pretty much flawless. They are done with the trashy hot girl thing these days and Adriana could really use a good USA solo cover, I say she needs to do Maxim ASAP.

I don't think we'll get either Maxim or Lui tho :rofl: Seems like Dri is over it with men magazines.

37 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Not anymore. Have you seen their recent covers? They changed editor and pretty much the entire team, they've had Emily Didonato, Lily Aldridg, Candice Swanepoel, Isabeli Fontana, Alessandra Ambrosio and Elsa Hosk in the past twelve months and every cover has been pretty much flawless. They are done with the trashy hot girl thing these days and Adriana could really use a good USA solo cover, I say she needs to do Maxim ASAP.

I don't think we'll get either Maxim or Lui tho :rofl: Seems like Dri is over it with men magazines.

A magazine like that isn't appropriated to me until someone like Gisele is on the cover of it. IF Gisele covers maxim or somebody like her does, then I will change my view of it(unless its playboy lol. Not even Kate moss can change my views o it). I also say this because its Adriana. I think even she knows how type casted she is from doing that kind of work mostly for years and still being a VS angel (or her pr realizes it) thats why she seems to be more into an actual Fashion career. Adriana is too type casted to do maxim right now lol.

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Agreed about Lui magazine, I doubt she'll be down for it but we can hope.

I think she also needs to do Maxim, their last issues have been amazing and have you all seen the comments in Alessandra's cover video? People are asking for an Adriana cover :rofl: 

@Clauds Not asking, they want it! :rofl: And remember, $100 is she does Clauds :whistle::p

17 hours ago, TKC said:

A magazine like that isn't appropriated to me until someone like Gisele is on the cover of it. IF Gisele covers maxim or somebody like her does, then I will change my view of it(unless its playboy lol. Not even Kate moss can change my views o it). I also say this because its Adriana. I think even she knows how type casted she is from doing that kind of work mostly for years and still being a VS angel (or her pr realizes it) thats why she seems to be more into an actual Fashion career. Adriana is too type casted to do maxim right now lol.

Gisele has never been popular in mens magazines tho, I doubt Maxim would ever want her on their cover, she was never much of a regular for GQ or Esquire either lol. Maxim is doing great these days. Gisele is the kind of model who does way better with women than with men.

I don't think Adriana will do it, but mostly because she seems over it.

16 hours ago, TKC said:

No, its for GQ, an ed there called "katie's girls" cara is apart of it too as well as kendall. elite paris verified instagram posted it.

I don't think so because in GQ she has only one picture. The red ones are for Love I think, you can see a bit of the yellowish cover on the left border.

3 hours ago, AleAmbrosioFrance said:

I don't think so because in GQ she has only one picture. The red ones are for Love I think, you can see a bit of the yellowish cover on the left border.

Thats wat I was saying, the one pic is from GQ. I know the red ones are from LOVE. I didn't realize you thought the red pics were from GQ. I know the black and white is indeed from GQ

:clap:

SEE ADRIANA LIMA, KARLIE KLOSS, AND MORE SUPERMODELS TRANSFORM INTO MARVEL SUPERHEROES

http://www.elle.com/fashion/news/g27672/models-as-marvel-superheroes-garage-magazine/

New Spring/Summer issue of Garage featuring super models styled as the comic book characters. The magazine, on stands February 11, has five covers of Adriana Lima, Karlie Kloss, Candice Swanepoel, Lexi Boling, and Cuba Tornado Scott

adriana-lima-courtesy-of-garage-magazine.jpg