Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

This is how she looks like with no make-up? Someone should sneak in her bedroom and steal all her make-up like NOW. She's so gorgeous it hurts. And putting her age into consideration makes life all the more unfair.

Oh btw, keep snatching wigs gurl :D

I made the mistake of going through the slideshow of every look in the show. I'm not being biased when I say that she has the best skin out of mostly all of them. :ninja:

• 2 months later...

Only 2 rounds??

I don't think so. She was said to have three outfits. Ale too. I think the pics for fairytail are just late, maybe?

I hope the pics are just late....

But I guess if they only got two outfits it really means that they are leaving after this year... (it was also mentioned in the this article: 

http://www.etonline.com/fashion/154552_et_kevin_frazier_flies_with_the_angels_as_victoria_secret_fashion_show_heads_to_london/

The guy who spilled about behati opening and lindsay only had two said adriana had three as well as ale. Adriana was supposed to be in fairytail. Also I am pretty sure that first pic jerome posted of her at her fittings in black and white was the fairytail outfit.

If she didn't walk in it, then something had to happen. because she did fit for that outfit thats why the guy said she was in it and we saw a pic of her in it.

we didn't see ale in the fitting for it BUT I think she said she has 3.

Maybe we will see what happens when they shoot it the second time, which will be at 8 pm. Also ed said they weren't leaving.. that article may have said that because of initial speculation.

What happened to their outfits?? They fitted for them...

They did switch around segments. Maybe that had something to do with it. But Ale did say she had three looks.

Jourdan got Adrianas Fairy Tale look and

Elsa got Alessandras Fairy Tale look.