Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't she friends with his wife though? This would be horrible for Adriana, and I don't think she's that stupid, so for her sake I hope it's not true.

they even write she will marry him after his divorce, but yeah i enjoy the VS Show news and pics

She's not even divorced herself yet, I think. :idk:

Isn't she friends with his wife though? This would be horrible for Adriana, and I don't think she's that stupid, so for her sake I hope it's not true.

they even write she will marry him after his divorce, but yeah i enjoy the VS Show news and pics

She's not even divorced herself yet, I think. :idk:

yes i think to, and she wasn't so many times in turkey this year. i think once or so. hope it's not true, strange story

The story is not completely false.They are not going to married or he won't divorce with his wife but, he just scored with Adriana and wants everybody in Turkey to learn that. http://www.radikal.com.tr/hayat/acun_adriana_limayla_ask_mi_yasiyor-1242606this is the main source was published.This isnt cheap gossip magazine.He has connection with this newspaper and leaked the story.He also responsible of marko's made-up cheating story.I dont know why maybe cover up her affair that time with cedric or to get publicy or while divorce procress make her good and pressure on marko.This situation is really weird beacause he has a wife who friends with adriana and has a mistress(he has a child from her too) who lives in Miami.Maybe you are surprised why she hooked up with Acun. She will host a fashion show on his channel after christmas.Newspaper says she got paid 500 000 USD per episode.

I don't think it would be horrible for her. If the story is he likes/love/want to marry adriana. Thats on him. What does it say about her is the thing. Does she like him too ro something

$500,000 per episode? This woman isn't as stupid as we thought. All her life she knows where the money jobs are. That means she gets a cool million for every 2 episodes. That's just ridiculous. The woman has a solid post-vs plan. Her earnings are about to soar!

like i said he has a wife with two kids and a mistress with a kid they wont marry.it is just a affair not a serious relationship.the newspaper which published this story is realiable . it isnt gossip magazine.

i still don't believe it, i mean it was obvious after her divorce such storys will come, and she isn't the first woman who is linked with him. well if it's true its her life, i would be surprised if that was true.

are you turkish?how can you know he linked with the women.even people know about his mistress and his baby from her after her wife made it public..he is really powerful in turkish media if he doesnt want to this story publish no newspaper will publish it.

u know the name of the fashion show ?!

$500,000 per episode? This woman isn't as stupid as we thought. All her life she knows where the money jobs are. That means she gets a cool million for every 2 episodes. That's just ridiculous. The woman has a solid post-vs plan. Her earnings are about to soar!

i am not sure about the money because i dont think a fashion show generate that amount of money. i wrote what i saw the news.name of the fashion show isnt released yet.