Bellazon

News

Neo52285

You are totally right IDK why did I count four :rofl: VS, VT & VI. So we're missing two, the fourth is VB. I think Vogue Mexico could be the fifth because they put models on the cover every month and they had a thing naming the most powerful models and Adriana was one of them. I'd love it if the #5 & #6 were VM & VP ... Another option would be Vogue Australia, they love to put VS models on the cover too.

And no TKC, the interview clearly stated six covers, I doubt they would make a big deal out of editorials

I don't speak Portuguese.

I figured that out, that's why I wanted to clarify  :flower: 

I know it's a long shot, but do you guys think that maybe Vogue UK would put VS girls (Adriana) on the cover!? I mean the show is in London this year... ;)

Anyway, I hope it's true and she really does score six Vogue covers this year! :)

IF Vogue UK will put a VS model on the cover it will be in December tho, because that's when the show will be taped and air. The US Vogue would be the ultimate dream tho, and it could be since she has been featured in their website more than usual this year but I don't want to get too excited.

I don't wanna start anything, but there is a rumor going around that US Vogue will have multiple covers on their September issue with models on them. The rumors are usually true regarding their covers. But how dare I think Adriana stands a chance?

I brought this up on tFS and someone said she probably couldn't be on VB and Vogue US in September because of exclusivity. That Vogue US usually has a hold of their cover choices and they can't be on any other cover the same month. Who knows though. I thought that was only for other US mags.

I wouldn't have even considered entertaining the idea but they have been blantantly featuring her on their site every chance they get and it's really out of the blue. Well, I'll programme myself to forget it before I get some major disappointment

My bet for the cover is Karlie, Gisele & Adriana with some other girls. Maybe Karolina Kurkova & Joan Smalls too.

If this rumor of models being on the September cover and Adriana is one of then it will be by far one Adriana's biggest milestones in her career. I am honestly shocked by how much she has worked this year, IDK if it is because of the agency switch or the divorce but God Bless :rofl:

I think its the agency mostly

Alot of models divorce, esp famous ones. None of them benefited from their divorce. Not like this.(if thats what you mean)

Plus some of this work was done before her separation was announced.

So I say its the agency, also things like the world cup. That helped her with her popularity big time. That divorce and her age probably gave her more motivation to work and her agency helped deliver.

She doesn't have her marriage to tie her down and make her want to spend more time with her husband. And since she is getting older and I am sure her time with VS is limited within the next year, she is preparing herself and then her agency is helping her do that

Alot of models divorce, esp famous ones. None of them benefited from their divorce. Not like this.(if thats what you mean)

So I say its the agency, also things like the world cup. That helped her with her popularity big time. That divorce and her age probably gave her more motivation to work and her agency helped deliver.

She doesn't have her marriage to tie her down and make her want to spend more time with her husband. And since she is getting older and I am sure her time with VS is limited within the next year, she is preparing herself and then her agency is helping her do that

I didn't mean the divorce gave her any PR and that's why she's working more.

IMO it's the divorce because now she has more free time: no hubby and she doesn't have the girls with her all the time anymore as she seems to be sharing custody with Marko. And yes, probably more motivation and financial reasons as well as the reasons you mentioned. I think it's 60% Divorce - 40% Agency.

As for her VS contract, as far as we know it expires this year. She signed a 5 years deal with VS when she got the beauty contract and that is clearly over because she went back to Maybelline so she's either running on her last months or she resigned without the beauty clause.

I didn't mean the divorce gave her any PR and that's why she's working more.

IMO it's the divorce because now she has more free time: no hubby and she doesn't have the girls with her all the time anymore as she seems to be sharing custody with Marko. And yes, probably more motivation and financial reasons as well as the reasons you mentioned. I think it's 60% Divorce - 40% Agency.

As for her VS contract, as far as we know it expires this year. She signed a 5 years deal with VS when she got the beauty contract and that is clearly over because she went back to Maybelline so she's either running on her last months or she resigned without the beauty clause.

I don't think she signed the Beauty contract at the same time as her regular contract. I think the Beauty contract came like a year or two into her ongoing VS contract. At least that's how I remember it. I have to look back now.