Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 1 month later...
What's up with her? Why is she not really have many editorials??

I only have been seeing her in VS now....and rarely anything else....

i know. and VS isn't using her very much either, esp in the catalogs that alessandra has taken over ( i mean i love alessandra, but she's in like all the pages of the cagtalog and i'd like to see me favorite model adriana too!!). but i'm glad that adriana's gonna be on a cover of GQ, hers alessandras and izabels covers will all be featuerd in april right? & is it GQ UK or brazil?

i know. and VS isn't using her very much either, esp in the catalogs that alessandra has taken over ( i mean i love alessandra, but she's in like all the pages of the cagtalog and i'd like to see me favorite model adriana too!!). but i'm glad that adriana's gonna be on a cover of GQ, hers alessandras and izabels covers will all be featuerd in april right? & is it GQ UK or brazil?

UK :)

SO

SO

SO

Me neither ;) Make sure you post it here, because I don't have access to those UK magazines :(

SO

Adriana beats Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson and takes the first place in ''I'd like to spend my Valentine's Day with ...'' survey in Turkey's most famous newspaper after 5.5 million visits and a week of voting.

http://www.milliyet.com.tr/2007/02/14/son/sonyas01.asp

gallery:

http://www.milliyet.com.tr/content/galeri/...mp;galeriid=302

you see,on the contrary of the common belief,she's not only popular here in this forum :) she's everyone's favorite.almost :D

Adriana beats Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson and takes the first place in ''I'd like to spend my Valentine's Day with ...'' survey in Turkey's most famous newspaper after 5.5 million visits and a week of voting.

http://www.milliyet.com.tr/2007/02/14/son/sonyas01.asp

gallery:

http://www.milliyet.com.tr/content/galeri/...mp;galeriid=302

you see,on the contrary of the common belief,she's not only popular here in this forum :) she's everyone's favorite.almost :D

That is great!!! Thanks for the news Tinky. Its awesome to see how Adriana is popular in Turky :heart:

Discreta, a top baiana Adriana Lima (25) não anunciou o fim de seu namoro de quase quatro anos com Wenzeslaus (27), príncipe de Liechtenstein. No entanto, a morena deixa evidente seu entusiasmo pelo cantor Adnilson Brito Silva (27), o Denny, vocalista da Timbalada. “Ele é tudo! Quem não se encanta com um homem como este?”, disse ela em ensaio do grupo. Os dois circularam juntos na semana passada e viajaram de Salvador para um romântico final de semana em Pernambuco.

http://caras.uol.com.br/notas/notas_633.htm

Discreta, a top baiana Adriana Lima (25) não anunciou o fim de seu namoro de quase quatro anos com Wenzeslaus (27), príncipe de Liechtenstein. No entanto, a morena deixa evidente seu entusiasmo pelo cantor Adnilson Brito Silva (27), o Denny, vocalista da Timbalada. “Ele é tudo! Quem não se encanta com um homem como este?”, disse ela em ensaio do grupo. Os dois circularam juntos na semana passada e viajaram de Salvador para um romântico final de semana em Pernambuco.

Yess! I mean how sad. To be honest, I didn't like the prince. He was too :yuckky:

Can someone translate this please? Thanks! :)

SO

Please anyone know if this list is real? I read this at orkut, but maybe was just a joke or something

1ª) Scarlett Johansson

2ª) Angelina Jolie

3ª) Jessica Alba

4ª) Jessica Simpson

5ª) Kiera Knightley

6ª) Halle Berry

7ª) Jenny McCarthy

8ª) Maria Sharapova

9ª) Carmem Electra

10ª) Teri Hatcher

11ª) Paris Hilton

12ª) Jennifer Garner

13ª) Eva Longotia

14ª) Lindsay Lohan

15ª) Charlize Theron

16ª) Jessica Biel

17ª) Jaime Pressly

18ª) Beyoncé Knowles

19ª) Katherine Heigl

20ª) Shakira

21ª) Vida Guerra

22ª) Alyssa Milano

23ª) Cameron Diaz

24ª) Pamela Anderson

25ª) Beth Ostrosky

26ª) Jennifer Lopez

27ª) Adriana Lima

28ª) Mariah Carey

29ª) Anna Benson

30ª) Shania Twain

31ª) Mandy Moore

32ª) Mischa Barton

33ª) Jenna Jameson

34ª) Reese Witherspoon

35ª) Natalie Gulbis

36ª) Salma Hayek

37ª) Christina Aguilera

38ª) Erica Durance

39ª) Victoria Silvstedt

40ª) Gwen Stefani

41ª) Heidi Klum

42ª) Danica Patrick

43ª) Jennifer Love Hewitt

44ª) Eva Mendes

45ª) Jennifer Aniston

46ª) Kristin Kreuk

47ª) Leeann Tweeden

48ª) Faith Hill

49ª) Kristin Chenoweth

50ª) Kelly Clarkson

51ª) Rachel McAdams

52ª) Estella Warren

53ª) Brooke Burke

54ª) Elisa Cuthbert

55ª) Gretchen Bleiler

56ª) Alessandra Ambrosio

57ª) Tera Patrick

58ª) Hilary Duff

59ª) Uma Thurman

60ª) Landi Swanepoel

61ª) Natalie Portman

62ª) Morgan Webb

63ª) Sienna Miller

64ª) Lauren Harris

65ª) Alicia Keys

66ª) Kate Hudson

67ª) Mayra Veronica

68ª) Megan Fox

69ª) Kate Bosworth

70ª) Kristanna Loken

71ª) Rachael Ray

72ª) Penélope Cruz

73ª) Evangeline Lilly

74ª) Amy Smart

75ª) Elizabeth Hurley

76ª) Petra Nemcova

77ª) Ashley Judd

78ª) Kate Beckinsale

79ª) Lucy Liu

80ª) Malin Akerman

81ª) Kelly Ripa

82ª) Catherine Zeta-Jones

83ª) Gisele Bündchen

84ª) Amanda Righetti

85ª) Anne Hathaway

86ª) Ziyi Zhang

87ª) Amanda Peet

88ª) Fergie

89ª) Denise Richards

90ª) Katie Holmes

They say this is a new list of People magazine, but I go to the site and dont found nothing :(

and If its not real, sorry guys, I just read in a community at orkut.