Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Toni is in Zimbabwe to support the end child marriage project

Toni Garrn a retweeté

post-85772-0-1446435308-31616_thumb.pngPlan Zimbabwe ‏@PlanZimbabwe  il y a 1 heureVoir la traduction

Zim ready to launch #endchildmarriage campaign 31/07/15 @ToniGarrn here to support through #BIAGG projects @tinohondo

2 Retweets0 favorisRépondre
 Retweeter2
 Favori
Suivre
Plus

post-58295-0-1446435311-26843_thumb.jpg

Hello from Zimbabwe! Did you know that 62 Million girls worldwide do not attend school? I believe we can change that! No matter where we are born, girls should have the opportunity to decide which path they want for their lives. As Plan International's Because I am a Girl Global ambassador, I get the chance to visit educational facilities and projects all over, including here in Africa. I'm so excited to help raise awareness to their wonderful work here over the coming days.

facebook.com/tonigarrn

post-58295-0-1446435311-27739_thumb.jpg

Globally, 62 million girls are out of school… Let's join & change these figures! #BIAGG @PlanGlobal @plangermany

instagram.com/tonigarrn

She's featured in "Ich habe einen Traum" (I have a dream) in Zeit Magazin, the magazine that comes with one of Germany's most important Newspapers Die Zeit.

My snaps, but they usually put it online very soon.

Ph: Ralph Mecke 

(It's also what she shot a couple of weeks ago in NYC with him...)

post-92382-0-1446435312-86857_thumb.jpg post-92382-0-1446435312-87462_thumb.jpg

The idea of the series is that celebs/politicians/people of public interest talk about their dreams, both in the literal and in the metaphorical sense of the word. Toni talks about how she wants to slow down and live in a house in the middle of nowhere, but she's afraid of fulfilling her dream at the same time. Quite interesting, I'll try to translate it tomorrow.

She's featured in "Ich habe einen Traum" (I have a dream) in Zeit Magazin, the magazine that comes with one of Germany's most important Newspapers Die Zeit.

My snaps, but they usually put it online very soon.

Ph: Ralph Mecke

(It's also what she shot a couple of weeks ago in NYC with him...)

post-87825-0-1446435313-70732_thumb.jpg post-87825-0-1446435313-72143_thumb.jpg

The idea of the series is that celebs/politicians/people of public interest talk about their dreams, both in the literal and in the metaphorical sense of the word. Toni talks about how she wants to slow down and live in a house in the middle of nowhere, but she's afraid of fulfilling her dream at the same time. Quite interesting, I'll try to translate it tomorrow.

One can listen to the interview online: www.zeit.de/audio

post-58295-0-1446435315-70267_thumb.jpg

Discussing many of these girls challenges today, such as early child marriage which often keeps them away from school. Luckily TODAY, after generations of forcing their daughters into marriage, the government UNITES with @planglobal and starts an #EndChildMarriage campaign ALL over AFRICA! #Milestone #PlanInternational #PlanZimbabwe #Biaag

instagram.com/tonigarrn