Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

I hope she will be in Cannes before may 22.

I wonder if Toni has some "secret projects" (like her own line of jeans, acting?). That would explain why she worked less this year. 

Last year at the same period she was the face of Biotherm, posing for VS Swim, Mango and H&M but now her major work is for Next and Ann Taylor.

From wwd.com:

Toni Garrn Collaborates With German Denim Label Closed

CLOSED MODEL CALL: Victoria’s Secret model and Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Toni Garrn will soon be showing off her German roots. The Hamburg-born blonde is teaming up with Closed, a contemporary denim label based in her hometown. The 21-year-old has designed a limited-edition collection that will hit stores in mid-November. Garrn has been a fan of the brand since she first modeled for Closed in 2008. Before Francisco Costa made her a Calvin Klein exclusive in 2008, her career began in 2006 when she was discovered at a World Cup soccer match.

Proceeds from the sales of her Closed T-shirt design for women, men and children, and her “Toni” jeans for women, will be donated to a charity that focuses on the education of young girls in Africa.

Here it is :ddr: :

post-58295-0-1446434014-77637_thumb.jpg

Couldn't be more thrilled about this delivery! #charityline @closedofficial #YouAndMeGirl #vacationsover #letsgo

instagram.com/toni_garrn

I like the look of this :PinkCouture2: . Hope we get a better shot ASAP. I'm excited to see the rest.

now thats a great cover girl's beauty is smashing !!!! if im not wrong i think this toni's 17 vogue hopefuly she will get more this year ( at least another one ) i was realy wishing for her to get a spot in the US vogue sept cover  but anyway... this one is a good cover , FW is coming and im truy hoping for her to make a comeback i don't think her agency released the showcards yet 

@VogueMexico:

post-61281-0-1446434017-55764_thumb.jpg

:clap:  :dance:  :woot:

Nice cover, I like the long hair !  :ddr: But at the same time I'm not sure, she looks kinda sleepy/lifeless. Whatever. Can't wait for the HQs.

This one is beautiful   :heart:  : 

post-61281-0-1446434017-56506_thumb.jpg