Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Leonardo DiCaprio kisses his 21-year-old girlfriend Toni Garrn as she goes topless on the beach in Bora Bora

He is often coy about his relationships, and certainly hasn't spoken about his current squeeze. But there was no denying Leonardo DiCaprio's affections for his Victoria's Secret model girlfriend Toni Garrn as they kissed on the beach in Bora Bora on Friday last week.

Leo, 39, wore a pair of blue trunks as he held hands with his bikini-clad girlfriend Toni, 21.

Toni, who has posed topless in her modelling career, took off her bikini shot as she prepared for a day of sunbathing. Later the pair were seen kissing as Toni flung her arms around the Shutter Island actor. It was the calm before the storm for the pair who later enjoyed a weekend of music and drinking at the Coachella festival.

Leo, who has previously romanced a string of well-known beauties, including Gisele Bundchen and Bar Refaeli, recently admitted that he will tie the knot when it feels 'right.' Asked if a wedding is something he envisages for himself, The Wolf of Wall Street star told Gayle King on CBS' This Morning in February: 'The truth is, it's gonna happen when it's gonna happen.' 'I'm just gonna let it happen naturally. I really am. That's the only way to do it, I feel. And when it's right, it's gonna be right.'

Leonardo insisted he is very happy with Toni, with whom he was spotted holidaying in Courchevel, France in February. 

He said: 'I'm all right. I'm good for now.' The Oscar-nominee is regularly spotted out partying in Hollywood but has never been tempted to experiment with drugs like many of his peers or the characters he has played.

He said: 'I think there's always an interest and a desire. But I really grew up around that. I mean, it was on my street corner.' Adding: 'Every time I would go to the corner marketplace there were addicts everywhere - in the alleyways, people shooting up, people offering me drugs at four or five years old.' 'I saw it at a very, very early age. And I was just sort of horrified by how it affected people. And so, thankfully I've never dabbled in that area. And I have - I've had - no desire.'

article_2604482_1_D1_C35_F800000578_325_634x433.jpg toni1_1.jpg toni1_2.jpg toni1_3.jpg toni1_4.jpg toni1_5.jpg toni1_6.jpg toni1_7.jpg toni1_7a.jpg toni1_8.jpg toni1_8a.jpg toni1_9.jpg toni1_10.jpg toni1_11.jpg

What do you always carry with you when traveling?

A Chanel bag that Karl Lagerfeld gave me. No matter how little space there is left in my suitcase, I always squeeze it in somehow.

lol she mentions her Chanel bag for several years now!

post-61281-0-1446433398-3934_thumb.jpg

and never saw this video :

http://www.srf.ch/player/tv/glanz--gloria/video/toni-garrn-entzueckt-karl-lagerfeld?id=4afc31d6-ccb2-4690-a645-ff6510b2881f