Bellazon

[VSFS Models of 2006-2007] Who'd be the best fighter?

Spinnacer

To narrow down the number of contenders, you can only choose from the models who walked VSFS this year and last year (2006 & 2007) , otherwise we'd hear of models that some of us have never seen/heard of.

So, if these ladies were to duke it out, a huge brawl (as in a fistfight, kicking and hairpulling and all that allowed)

... Who would come out on top?

Take your pick and explain who would win and why!

Here it goes: I was gonna say Doutzen because she's still quite muscular, her blows would be devastating, but she does not have the eye of the tiger, she's seems too nice! Adriana probably has the temper but most certainly not the physique..

So i'd have to go with Gisele, I bet she's a hellcat when she's pissed, she's seems more athletic than some of the others, she's been in the game for quite some time too, plus her man plays football (Tom Brady), so she might even

be used to getting tackled.

Who do you think would win?

To narrow down the number of contenders, you can only choose from the models who walked VSFS this year and last year (2006 & 2007) , otherwise we'd hear of models that some of us have never seen/heard of.

So i'd have to go with Gisele, I bet she's a hellcat when she's pissed, she's seems more athletic than some of the others, she's been in the game for quite some time too, plus her man plays football (Tom Brady)

Too bad Gisele didn't walk in the 2007 show... :whistle:

what a stupid thread.

... but ya know it would be naomi and jessica....jessica took a baseball bat to some broads car...and naomi is just all kinds of crazy.

It's stupid but we're stupid enough to subscribe to it anyway so, agree on the Naomi's and Jessica's part. Height 5!!!! post-11703-0-1446410207-75808_thumb.png

So i'd have to go with Gisele, I bet she's a hellcat when she's pissed, she's seems more athletic than some of the others, she's been in the game for quite some time too, plus her man plays football (Tom Brady), so she might even be used to getting tackled.

Yeah i guess she's being punched by Brady all the time to build her confidence. :rofl:

Nice thread. I'll come up with some ideas tomorrow. :shifty: