Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

^ totally agree with both of you Cypress and Irene, Adri is the best candidate and she is the most popular, she totally deserves it now. I am happy though that she opened the show.

1. Which theme overall did you like the most?

Deck the Halls by far was the best, though I also liked Surrealy Sexy, Blade Runner and Rome Antique.

2. Which five models looked the best?

Adriana Lima, Karolina Kurkova, Heidi Klum, Marija Vujovic, Isabeli Fontana. Special mention to Izabel, Julia Stegner and Inguna.

3. Which theme{s} didn't you like?

PINK :ninja:

4. Which five models could of looked a lot better?

SELITA haha ! Also Miranda, Elise, Caroline Winberg and Rosie. Thats it, everyone else looked spectacular!

5. Is there anything you would of changed about this years show? HAVE A BIGGER RUNWAY!! Seriously its so small. Also not have any signers on the stage at the same time as the girls because its a distraction and there is hardly room for the girls to walk. Also some of the music could have been better. Also move the show back to NEW YORK haha!

6. What were your overall fav outfits of the show..

s101.jpgs106.jpg

s201.jpgs205.jpg

s302.jpgs304.jpg

s401.jpgs501.jpg

s507.jpgs602.jpg

s604.jpgs605.jpg

s610.jpgs613.jpg

I really liked most of the outfits in the show

7. Which outfits do you hate the most? HANDS DOWN SELITA's outfits!

s107.jpg

What the hell is that?? Is it a lion, a housecat??? Whatever it is she looks like a worm in it as usual

s301.jpg

I am going to throw up..

s502.jpg

:rofl:

s601.jpg

I also did not like the contest winner's outfit but she is not even worth critiquing :yuckky:

Overall I loved the models and the show, but for the final verdict I have to watch the show fully. Cannot wait till December 4.

Could someone explain to me what does the Blade Runner theme have anything to do with "Blade Runner"? :unsure:

I think they were just going for some futuristic designs and put them all under the name "Blade Runner". I don't see any real connection between the Blade Runner costume design and what VS created for that segment, though. :)

Wow, it was great to see so many Americans on the runway again, hasn't been this many since like VSFS 2001,2002, the USA prodcued the greatest amount of models this year, 6 or 7(including naturalized Selita and assuming the contest winner is American)

Selita Ebanks

Angela Lindvall

Jessica White

Marisa Miller

Lindsay Ellington

Erin Wasson

Contest-winner

Go job girls! (Now hurry up and make Jessica White\Marisa\Lindsay Angels)

s501.jpg

751870028h122951lorn0.jpg

post-3901-0-1446068496-81911_thumb.jpg

post-3901-0-1446068496-84323_thumb.jpg

74837_0007h_123_796lo.jpg

75446_0042h_123_575lo.jpg

75307_0038h_123_130lo.jpg

75306_0037h_123_104lo.jpg

75461_0046h_123_116lo.jpg

75597_0055h_123_76lo.jpg

75177_0026h_122_908lo.jpg

75441_0041h_123_94lo.jpg

1. Which theme overall did you like the most?

Rome Antique, every model looked gorgeous. Then I guess it would be Deck the Halls.

2. Which five models looked the best

In order of which were the best at the show: Heidi!!!! KK, Marija, Eugenia, Adriana, Stam, & Angela!!! (I love Angela, I love her for everything including, VS. :p)

3. Which theme{s} didn't you like?

PINK!, ewwww.

4. Which five models could of looked a lot better?

Alessandra the hair was too blonde. Micheala. She was cute but her outfits sucked. :/ Julia, wrong for VS wrong for almost everything. Elise like what the hell? She's like so gorgeous!!! Selita she's pretty, I dunno why she overdoes it. She sucks. I hate her forever now. :rofl:

5. Is there anything you would of changed about this years show?

The stage and music. The models though were great. :D They each wore their outfit, not the outfit wearing them.

6. What were your overall fav outfits of the show.

*Angela! Love the wings, the dress, the halo. She's fab, and so is this outfit. :heart:

s501uh1.jpg

*Heidi! She's so cute. I love her, and this was so beffiting! She's the wife of a musician. :Dinah:

s507fq2.jpg

*KK! She's really elegant & classy. Total goddess in this.

s401hn0.jpg

*Andi! This outfit was the the cutest out of that horrible Pink! section. :cain:

s304hw0.jpg

*Stam! I really loved her wings. :p Still bummed she didn't fall though. *sigh* :ninja:

s308bb9.jpg

*Isabeli! This was the best for me in the Blade Runner theme.

s106ey4.jpg

*Adriana! She was the cutest in this little Santa Clause number!

s612tu9.jpg

Honerable Mention(s): Eugenia her outfits weren't my favorites, but she certainly worked them.

7. Which outfits do you hate the most?

Basically anything from that Blade Runner theme, minus Isabeli. Everything from that PINK! section minus Cadince, Andi, & Stam.

Miranda

s301jo2.jpg

Cadince totally kicked her ass in looking hot in the PINK! section. :p VS it's not to late to back out of the investment! :woot: :woot:

Behati

s303yh8.jpg

Eww. I hate her she does nothing for me. And she got the most hideous outfit in the whole show. :rofl: :rofl: Ahahahahahahahaha.

Julia

s610ri7.jpg

I do feel bad for her. I would never wear that. Even for VSFS. :yuckky: