Bellazon

Anni Wendler
Thumbnail

Reeyo

post-17428-0-1446150516-59625_thumb.jpg

Anne-Kathrin "Anni" Wendler

Since you can find here threads for the winner "Barbara Meier" and also for the second runner-up "Hana Nitsche", I thought there should be a thread for her, too. It's only fair...^^

GNTM:

post-17428-1255028499_thumb.jpg

post-17428-1255028509_thumb.jpg

post-17428-1255028516_thumb.jpg

post-17428-1255028524_thumb.jpg

post-17428-1255028530_thumb.jpg

post-17428-1255028541_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i have a different thought process

if i dont have anything nice to say about a model i keep my yap shut.

the only time ive ever voiced my neg. opinions on models was on the thread

'models everyone seems to love but you dont like'-which encouraged you to voice your neg. opinions

i didnt find this model all that great either, i just checked her out cuz my homeslice carmelita

had posted to the thread. but i made a positive comment, regardless.i found something good about her

and concentrated on that.

and i do think her comment was negative. all she had to say was, 'shes cute' or even 'shes kinda cute' or did what i do when im not too impressed w/ a girl i check out... leave the thread with no post left behind :whistle:

You're so right, Penny. Although I really like to share my opinion and read other people's opinions I don't think it's necessary to leave a negative comment.

It's okay to say I don't like this or that about about a model, but just a plain "she's ugly" and leave the thread never to appear again upsets me.

As for Anni - I don't think she'll go any further than Germany - maybe Austria and Swisse - but I think she's cute and she's perfect for a store like Halhuber and stuff. So she's infact "no big deal" for the international market but she could become a big deal in Germany.

She's quite clever. Maybe she'll get herself a job on television.

carmelita, :yes: i totally agree

and as for anni, youre right, she might end up on t.v. and that is the aim of MANY of the girls who

compete in NTM.anyways, i hope shes successful in whatever she does

carmelita, i discovered something yest. that explains alot regarding the callousness

that we see in many of the responses.... if you check the age/sex/location/occupation thread

youll find that about 75% of the posters on this forum are about 16-17 yrs old,it explains alot

:(

that we see in many of the responses.... if you check the age/sex/location/occupation thread

youll find that about 75% of the posters on this forum are about 16-17 yrs old,it explains alot

:(

You needn't point THAT out, dear, I'm already feeling far too old anyway :laugh: