Bellazon

Kate Beckinsale
Thumbnail

Siren

News: :thumbsup: Kate Beckinsale's oral paranoia:

Kate Beckinsale makes sure her mouth is minty fresh before she kisses her co-stars - because she is paranoid she has bad breath.

The 32-year-old actress, who smooched with Josh Hartnett and Ben Affleck in 'Pearl Harbour' and locked lips with Leonardo DiCaprio in 'The Aviator', has revealed she uses peppermint oil to taste good before puckering up on-screen.

However, Beckinsale, who is who is married to director Len Wiseman, has revealed she once had a painful peppermint mishap before shooting one scene.

She said: "I use pure peppermint oil before kissing scenes, but I got it in my eyes once and the shoot had to be delayed for an hour after they puffed up."

(from her official site)

That

Kate not in Underworld 3 and Wonder Woman?

What Beckinsale's fans will definitely see her in is the new Adam Sandler comedy "Click," which opens June 23 (see "Adam Sandler's Big Wish: Go Back In Time, 'Slow Down' His Penis"). Although it's her first comedy, the actress said she felt right at home on set.

"I know that there's a strong basketball, football vibe [between Sandler and his usual crew], and I was worried 'cause I don't have that kind of particular fetish," Beckinsale explained. "I mean, I've got four brothers and I'm sort of used to getting a wedgie every 10 minutes and all that stuff, but what surprised me was, I was ready to do Adam Sandler movies forever [by the end]. All of us, we just got terrible summer-camp blues at the end of it, 'cause it was just such a lovely job."

In "Click," Beckinsale plays the frustrated wife of Sandler's overworked character, who stumbles upon a remote control that essentially works like a TiVo for his life. He can pause, fast-forward or rewind actual events. He can even hear the director's commentary (voiced, of course, by James Earl Jones), adjust the color and turn on subtitles.

At first, the remote is his savior, but it soon overtakes his life and he starts missing major family moments.

"The thing is, when you meet Adam, he's got such a strong family vibe and ethos himself, so when you sit in the movie and you're laughing at the beginning, and David Hasselhoff is hilarious and Christopher Walken is hilarious and everything's really funny, and then suddenly, Adam pulls out terribly upsetting scenes," Beckinsale said. "I think it's a really nice balance for the movie, 'cause it is a comedy but you care a lot about the characters that are in it."

Although Sandler plays his usual nice guy, there are a few fights between his and Beckinsale's characters.

"The only reason it was hard to shoot those fights was because Adam improvised long speeches about diarrhea [beforehand], and it's hard not to laugh," Beckinsale said. "But I've had the odd fight, so I felt like I've done my research."

Because "Click" fast-forwards, both Beckinsale and Sandler got a chance to see what they might look like in 20 years.

"It was horrifying," Beckinsale said with a smile. "You sit there for six hours, which I find so hard to sit still for that long anyway, and then at the end of it, you look 15 times worse than you did when you came in and frighteningly like your own mother. And, actually, they used reference photographs of my mother's hairstyle at my wedding. That should creep up on you over a period of several years, but just from sort of morning to afternoon, that can give you a bit of a jolt."

News from her official fan site :gocho:

• 2 weeks later...