Bellazon

Hanne Gaby Odiele
Thumbnail

1goiaba

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You're welcome Ire.

Found this on luxenoir.blogspot.com in Model Encounters at Paris Fashion week #2 note:

post-5680-0-1446024323-34446_thumb.jpg

Hanne Gaby Odioele- She posed with Kori Richardson (I think) outside the show and they wee so cute! Dancing around for the cameras clearly loving the attention (that by the way is how the new girls differentiate from the more experienced ones, the older girls either just walked straight out or posed briefly for the cameras then went on their way. The younger girls wee posing, jumping around and making the most of the attention!).

Well, have you noticed sth...

At Miu Miu f/w 2008 show, models have their own initials on their outfits. Hane Gaby had HB (just after her names, without a letter from her surname). But what if she would be called simply Hanne Odiele? Then the initials would be....HO.

Ok, sorry for this senseless thoughts, I just want to bump this Belgian's thread.

You're welcome Ire.

Found this on luxenoir.blogspot.com in Model Encounters at Paris Fashion week #2 note:

post-19145-0-1446024378-3936_thumb.jpg

Hanne Gaby Odioele- She posed with Kori Richardson (I think) outside the show and they wee so cute! Dancing around for the cameras clearly loving the attention (that by the way is how the new girls differentiate from the more experienced ones, the older girls either just walked straight out or posed briefly for the cameras then went on their way. The younger girls wee posing, jumping around and making the most of the attention!).

Well, have you noticed sth...

At Miu Miu f/w 2008 show, models have their own initials on their outfits. Hane Gaby had HB (just after her names, without a letter from her surname). But what if she would be called simply Hanne Odiele? Then the initials would be....HO.

Ok, sorry for this senseless thoughts, I just want to bump this Belgian's thread.

• 2 months later...