Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

Thanks girls for all the new pics!

and here is a picture from Cosmopolitan November 1985 (posted several times before) that I noticed is from the same photo shoot.

post-18318-1266703423_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah.... but that's one of my fav paulina picture!!! thanks for posting another quality of that picture!!!

Here is the website address: http://fotobank.ru/editorial/P008-7916/872.html?1&page=2

I do not know what language everything is in - maybe Greek?

Lol not greek! that's a russian website ;)

I guess you need to buy them to have them without watermarks. It seems to be a website like wireimage , getty etc. Or maybe you just have to login ....i dunno.

Thanks girls for all the new pics!
and here is a picture from Cosmopolitan November 1985 (posted several times before) that I noticed is from the same photo shoot.

post-18318-1266703423_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah.... but that's one of my fav paulina picture!!! thanks for posting another quality of that picture!!!

Here is the website address: http://fotobank.ru/editorial/P008-7916/872.html?1&page=2

I do not know what language everything is in - maybe Greek?

Lol not greek! that's a russian website ;)

I guess you need to buy them to have them without watermarks. It seems to be a website like wireimage , getty etc. Or maybe you just have to login ....i dunno.

Oops! :blush: I knew Russian had some different characters in their alphabet, but this seemed to be A LOT of different characters, so I thought maybe it was Greek. Thanks for the clarification! I love when I find new Paulina pics on the web but I do hate the watermarks! But I guess better watermarks then no new pics, right?

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your great scans. Missparker I especially love this Austrian article!

On youtube I found this:

It's a news clip on a fundraising photo shoot (most beautiful faces in the world)

and there's a shot of Paulina that I've never seen before. Enjoy!

Hi Kalaudia! Thanks for the YouTube link - I also had never seen that pic before. Here is a still from the video and next to it is a picture that reminds me of the one in the video - I think it might be from the same shoot?

post-18318-1267315729_thumb.jpg post-18318-1267315830_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your great scans. Missparker I especially love this Austrian article!

On youtube I found this:

It's a news clip on a fundraising photo shoot (most beautiful faces in the world)

Hi Kalaudia! Thanks for the YouTube link - I also had never seen that pic before. Here is a still from the video and next to it is a picture that reminds me of the one in the video - I think it might be from the same shoot?

:wave: Hi 630redhead! Absolutely all Ian Miles shots:

http://www.ianmiles.com/celebs4.htm :laugh:

Oh sorry i forgot to say the cover of cosmo june 1983

What a tiny waist.... :laugh:

Thanks so much for posting. I have actually seen this one before. :wave:

Hum, i guess you meant "never seen " ;)

If so, wowowowow! i'm so glad i posted something you have never seen!! that's quite impossible to do because you have seen everything! :p

Thanks so much for posting. I have actually seen this one before. :wave:

Hum, i guess you meant "never seen " ;)

If so, wowowowow! i'm so glad i posted something you have never seen!! that's quite impossible to do because you have seen everything! :p

Just about the time I THINK I have seen everything, there is always something new that is out there to surprise me! :laugh:

post-20215-0-1446022657-96142_thumb.jpg

I know Paulina had one of the tiniest waist :heart::heart: A twenty three incher back in the day, that is almost impossible in someone as tall as she is....many people think Paulina was very vouluptous when in reality she was very thin. She knew how to pose to appear extra curvy and her small waist helped a lot.

:wave::wave:

Hi everyone,

On youtube I found this:

:wave: Hi 630redhead! Absolutely all Ian Miles shots:

http://www.ianmiles.com/celebs4.htm :laugh:

Hi Red and missparker,

that's been the shot I had in mind when I saw the film clip!

Here's another vid. Paulina and fashion illustrator Alvaro:

http://www.modelinia.com/videos/conversati...va---alvaro/278

HELP!!! :confused: I am on what seems to be a maddening hunt for two Escada ads. They are for the Escada Collection fragrance and both ads says limited edition 2000, so I'm guessing they would have been advertised in 2000 but so far, I have been unable to find either of them. Do any of you have high quality scans of them and/or any information on where they might have appeared?

post-18318-1267744102_thumb.jpg post-18318-1267744114_thumb.jpg