Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She is so beautiful! For me she was the perfect VS angel - she could make a HUGE career with them! I know that it's sometimes hard and I believe that they asked her to be skinnier (without a reason) but she's going down everyday... No new jobs and her last SI photoshoot was a disaster. 

What's going on Erin? You are too pretty for not modeling!! 

5 hours ago, GuessGirl said:

She can always try in the acting business. She can afford a home to buy so she can party all she wants.

Sure she can party all she wants, however that doesn't mean the whole neighborhood needs to hear her party. I'm not sure what her being able to to buy a house has to do with her partying btw... 

11 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Sure she can party all she wants, however that doesn't mean the whole neighborhood needs to hear her party. I'm not sure what her being able to to buy a house has to do with her partying btw... 

That she won't be bothering her neighbors. If she has a house with no neighbors it would easier for her partying all she wants with no complaints from others. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So crazy how her career seemed to fall from 100 to 0 almost overnight. I wonder if she'll be back for SI. I found it weird that they used her for the Summer of Swim promo and then not for the actual event. 

Here's some new work- she has a beauty contract with Adore Cosmetics. 

@toodarnhot

I hope she will be back for SI. I really miss her. She was my favourite Model when she was with VS. Every day I hope she will have new contended but the only new pics are the ones from her Instagram. I wonder what happened that she got so sick and tired of modelling and stopped it that drastically.

36 minutes ago, vatras said:

I wonder what happened that she got so sick and tired of modelling and stopped it that drastically.

My guess is drugs (or alcohol).

All her friends seem to have cut contact with her, so it may be something on extreme side and not just classic "growing apart".