Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

• 2 weeks later...
On Monday, April 18, 2016 at 6:34 PM, SympathysSilhouette said:

The podcast isn't that terrible, other than her weird tone and randomness.

The only shocking thing was her revelation that her model friends dumped her once she left the industry.

Isn't Erin the Lily Aldridge's daughter's godmother?And I remember she was really close with Rosie hw. Do you think she was talking about them too?

3 minutes ago, Glitter92 said:

Isn't Erin the Lily Aldridge's daughter's godmother?And I remember she was really close with Rosie hw. Do you think she was talking about them too?

I think she is probably referring to either Lily or Rosie, moreso Lily, I don't think I've seen one picture of her with Lily since leaving VS, and as much as I like Lily, she seems all about friendships that benefit her publicly. :/ 

Just now, Schemer said:

Which may explain why she lost some of her friendships.

Oh please seems like most of these girls left her because she was of no public benefit to them any longer.. not because she took up smoking weed. 

Just now, katchitup said:

I think she is probably referring to either Lily or Rosie, moreso Lily, I don't think I've seen one picture of her with Lily since leaving VS, and as much as I like Lily, she seems all about friendships that benefit her publicly. :/ 

This is pretty sad since they were such good friends.   :/

BTW, Erin is looking great and happy, good to see.  

1 minute ago, Schemer said:

Which may explain why she lost some of her friendships.

I don't think she is high at all. I just think she just got to a point where she got really sick of anything. So she doesn't care anymore of what people think of her now and she just talk freely about everything.  You know ,people that we call crazy are the ones that are brave to always  talk how they feel . At least that's my opinion. 

9 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Wait Erin still follow them on instagram . So maybe she was talking about them.  She just follow less than 400 people so If they wouldn't be friends she wouldn't follow them.  

6 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Oh please seems like most of these girls left her because she was of no public benefit to them any longer.. not because she took up smoking weed. 

I wasn't serious about the weed but clearly something happened with Erin that made her lose some of her friends.

It can't be that all her fashion friends are shallow interest-only people. I think this is more on Erin.

3 minutes ago, Glitter92 said:

So she doesn't care anymore of what people think of her now and she just talk freely about everything.  You know ,people that we call crazy are the ones that are brave to always  talk how they feel .

Eh, just because you "speak freely" doesn't mean that what you say can't be interpreted as crazy talk. Also, let's not act like Erin was some enslaved soul who has escaped death claws of fashion world and is now shining her wisdom upon us blind people.

Many have stepped out from fashion game and haven't acted like this.

To me it's clear that something about her is off. How much, it's hard to tell from just few appearances and interviews.

I don't think she was all that negative about the industry.

She just said that it was never a dream of her, that she was more the sports girl in HS.

Modeling was something she did to make money and she is still thankful for that aspect of the industry.

Frankly I don't think any young person should have to pretend to like the jobs they did when they just got started on the job market.

"Eh, just because you "speak freely" doesn't mean that what you say can't be interpreted as crazy talk. Also, let's not act like Erin was some enslaved soul who has escaped death claws of fashion world and is now shining her wisdom upon us blind people." LOL! Yeah, modeling isn't exactly indentured servitude! But I guess, now that she has her crib, and some money in the bank, she suddenly has become," courageous," It's true, worse things have been said by others, and I hope she continues to model, but from the looks of the above pics and the nonchalant way she speaks, I don't see her ever returning to anything approaching, "supermodel" status again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...