Bellazon

MLB

Capt Snow

I see your a mets fan... It will be interesting to see if they can all develope some chemistry... So far I can't beat them on MVP Baseball  <_<

:laugh: The mets look REAL GOOD ON PAPER!!! It's gonna probably take 'em a while to jell together, with all the new faces and all. I really hope another team would win the east, cause they are one of the teams I dispise the most!!! :mad: Only teams I hate more than the Braves are the Yankees(DAMN, I LOVED SEEING THEM CHOKE IN THE ALDS!!! :D )and the GIANTS!!! :angry: Actually, I think the Dodgers-Giants rivalry is the best in baseball. Sure the Red Sox-Yankee rivalry is great, mainly because the curse of the Babe, but the "Shot heard round the World" was also a HBO documentary. On top of that, it had the one of the most famous broadcasting calls of all time!!! :yes: :x :mad: :angry: Not to mention, the Dodger-Giant rivalry isn't so one sided. The Dodgers have knocked the Giants out of the playoffs many times, and vice versa. Actually, it was Steve Finley's home run in the next to last game of the season last year that won last year's NL TITLE!!! :D And we gonna win the NL West again, MARK MY WORDS!!! :yes:

I hate the Braves and Yankees as well... The Braves always waste a playoff spot... Seems like every year the go in and get swept in the first round... It is funny to watch but it also makes me mad because I think to myself... "if your gonna win the division 13 years in a row at least get past the freaking first round"... Hopefully someone will take them down this year and I dont think it will be the mets or nationals or marlins... I guess that only leaves one team who might... :whistle:

I don't hate the Yankees, I respect how they go out and get the players to help them win every year....I hate the Braves though, they've been winning for too long and have only one championship to show for it. Someone has to put an end to that damn streak of theirs. Oh, I hate Pat Burrell also. :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Yea I know... It just sucks because having a player out can ruin a whole season... Just ask Billy Wagner... I guess the best teams are the ones that can find a way to win with their best players injured...

Yea I know... It just sucks because having a player out can ruin a whole season... Just ask Billy Wagner... I guess the best teams are the ones that can find a way to win with their best players injured...

:blink: You know of a team like that?! Cause most teams that have their best players injured tend to lose a lot, not win a lot.

True... The teams that have no injuries will be better off but a team can still be successful if they have players that can step up when their best players go down...

One week till opening day!

The 2005 baseball season has finally arived.... That familar crack of the bat sound, the hypnotizing smell of roasted peanuts, and the sight of fans streaming the into ballparks are once again part of the everyday.

For me...the sight of the New York Mets blowing a 2 run lead on Opening Day made me realize that this could be a looong year. On the bright sight, this is only game 1 of 162. Have guys noticed the amount of home runs hit these past 3 days? What about the walk-off homeruns? The "baseball experts" on ESPN said that HR totals would be down this year. I say: :rolleyes: