Bellazon

Games you are playing...

Guest quasicartes

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still playing CoH2.

To give you an idea of how little time I have to devote to gaming right now, I'm still stuck somewhere halfway through the campaign. :ninja:

That didn't stop me from buying two titles at a discount (package deal) though: Borderlands 2 and Resident Evil Revelations.

No idea when I will actually find the time to play them. :(

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^I thought it looked kind of interesting, but I heard the combat was actually a little lackluster. You recommend it?

I've been playing Guacamelee!

Love love love the graphic style of this game - super slick and responsive gameplay too. Loads of fun :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Still trying to work my way through 'The Last Of Us'. There was a time when I'd have been able to finish a game like it in a couple of days. :pinch:

My friend keeos singing it's praises, so I'll definitely try and give it a go.

Last game I played was Dark Souls 2. Bit of a let down compared to the brilliant original.

Still trying to work my way through 'The Last Of Us'. There was a time when I'd have been able to finish a game like it in a couple of days. :pinch:

I'm happy to report that the hype is entirely justified. If you like things like Uncharted and the most recent Tomb Raider game, chances are you'll like it. :yes:

I'm happy to report that the hype is entirely justified. If you like things like Uncharted and the most recent Tomb Raider game, chances are you'll like it. :yes:

I'm more of a medieval fantasy sort of guy, but I did play Uncharted and I really dug it, so that's good news :D I'm waiting for Bloodborne to come out befote ig et a PS4, then Last of Us after.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...