Bellazon

Games you are playing...

Guest quasicartes

Guest quasicartes

Age of Empires II: The Conquerors (expansion pack)

The perfect way to procrastinate other than staring at Petra Nemcova.

I think I might bust that game out and play a little tonight.

Right now I'm playing a little MOH:Frontline before taking a nap.

Just got done watching all 10 episodes of Band of Brothers and decided I wanted to try and pick off some Nazi's myself. :evil:

Guest quasicartes

Generals, like all other C&C stuff isn't that good. Lacks a strategic element. Computer enemy too easily defeated. Gameplay too quick, due to collection of one resource only & high level of destructiveness of weapons.

Capt Snow, what's MOH?

Anyway, I have heard that there is this game coming out soon, can't remember exactly what the title is, maybe it was "Roman wars". It's your typical strategy games but it's fully 3D and you can control up to thousands of armies. With more armies, comes more fun. :)

Guest Lullaby

I was playing Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (expansion pack), but people on there just started to piss me off so I gave up on it.

i play counterstrike

haxor! i stopped playing cs when 1.6 came out....it homo-fied a really good FPS and i hear source is even worse...but i got paintball to fill the craving for shooting people now so i spend most my time playing warcraft 3: the frozen throne custom games like footmen frenzy and x hero siege since im too busy blowing my money on paintball stuff to buy warhammer.

Guest quasicartes

I have been trying to master War Craft III: Frozen Throne for so long. It's so hard to play them. Time is always not on your site. So now, I have stopped playing it altogether out of frustration.

MOH=Medal of Honor ;)

I think I have heard of that Roman Wars game you mentioned, or at least one very similar, I love those types of games, when I find the one that fits me right.

Gonna go play some Timesplitters 2 now, Can't wait to try out Timesplitters:Future Perfect. I would like to play it on my PS2 but I destroyed the contoller, and am now forced to play on my Gamecube, :/

Guest quasicartes
MOH=Medal of Honor ;) 

I think I have heard of that Roman Wars game you mentioned, or at least one very similar, I love those types of games, when I find the one that fits me right.

Gonna go play some Timesplitters 2 now, Can't wait to try out Timesplitters:Future Perfect. I would like to play it on my PS2 but I destroyed the contoller, and am now forced to play on my Gamecube, :/

I want to get the those games woth lots of population limit, not just 200 or a few hundreds. "Roman Wars" allows you to do battle with thousands of soldiers making it more realistic as a war game.

i play counterstrike

haxor! i stopped playing cs when 1.6 came out....it homo-fied a really good FPS and i hear source is even worse...

How did it "homo-fy" (that's not even a real word) it?? i haven't played CS in a couple months, but it's still good game. Just because you suck at at it does not mean it's no good. You n00b. j/k :laugh: :laugh: ;)

I'm currently playing MVP Baseball 2005.

I've been playing NFS Underground 2 alot, my car is pretty pimped out lol :cool:

Same here :D, i've completed the game 2 times already. I play it a lot online now. I dunno how to make screenshot of my pimped car, otherwise i could show off my ride here ;) .

For the rest i'm not playing any other games at the moment, cause my pc gets to slow for new games <_< ( p4 1,8 Ghz,256mb rimm,64mb videocard). But i'm planning on buying a X-Box and put a mod chip and bigger harddisk. does any here have a modded X-box? i wanna know what's best to do :)