Bellazon

Hair

moiselles

everyone should try dove shampoo and conditioner.. i rotate my conditioners because it is suppose to be what is most healthy for your hair but my favourite is dove

also i have bangs but it depends how i wear my hair whether or not you notice them...

i use dove to go "cheap" to go expensive i use Aveda Sapmoss Shampoo and Conditioner....good god...if you use that stuff....you will say all other products are crap...the stuff is so good...its amazing...tad bit expensive though.

i told you my mom wanted a daughter but she got me instead. :blush:  

and you girls actually talk about your hair and hair products...it would look weird if i posted it in the guy section, no one would care.

aww marduk is so cute

we like men like this

My hair is medium-longish (mid back), straight, and black. Actually it's not perfectly straight- my mom has naturally wavy hair and I inherited like one annoying ripple. I used to straighten it all the time but now I don't really care. I've had it dyed and permed and I can't say I would do either one again.

I would love to grow my hair to my butt, but it would be so unmanageable...even now I really don't take care of my hair :rolleyes: I just tie it up all the time. :laugh:

Do you have short, medium, or long hair? Long ( it's almost past my butt at this point )

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette? Brunette for the most part, though it'll switch to dark red for some reason

Do you dye it often or leave it natural? Depends on my mood. I've been natural for a while, but I'm tempted to dye it again and streak it

What kind of products do you use? Right now we have VO5 Strawberries&Creame Shampoo and Conditioner.

Is it fine, thin, or thick? Eh I want to say fine

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy? Straight but it'll curl/get wavy depending on the weather around here

How often do you cut your hair? I trim it ever so often, but haven't really cut it in a long long time.

I'll post a picture once my camera stops acting possessed

Do you have short, medium, or long hair? Long ( it's almost past my butt at this point )

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette? Brunette for the most part, though it'll switch to dark red for some reason

Do you dye it often or leave it natural? Depends on my mood. I've been natural for a while, but I'm tempted to dye it again and streak it

What kind of products do you use? Right now we have VO5 Strawberries&Creame Shampoo and Conditioner.

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy? Straight but it'll curl/get wavy depending on the weather around here

How often do you cut your hair? I trim it ever so often, but haven't really cut it in a long long time.

that has to be nice hair and someone has a nice voice too :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Guest Lullaby

that has to be nice hair and someone has a nice voice too :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

What'd I tell you about hitting on my woman Neo. <_< :magic: :magic: :magic:

everyone should try dove shampoo and conditioner.. i rotate my conditioners because it is suppose to be what is most healthy for your hair but my favourite is dove

also i have bangs but it depends how i wear my hair whether or not you notice them...

I like Dove shampoos very much as well.

Do you have short, medium, or long hair? About to my shoulders right now. I had it really short for a few years, so I'm growing it

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette? It's naturally kind of reddish brown with blonde highlights and I hate it :x

Do you dye it often or leave it natural? I dye it darker brown

What kind of products do you use? It varies a lot, I like Dove & Pantene shampoos at the moment

Is it fine, thin, or thick? The texture of the hair is fine, but all together it's thick

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy? Wavy

How often do you cut your hair? As I'm growing it, I haven't cut it in a while, but when I had a boy-haircut, I was cutting it all the time myself... it was addictive...

For men, do you prefer blondes, red-heads, or brunettes? If I'd be a guy, I'd prefer brunettes & redheads (if they are like Polina ;) )