Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

none of these girls are ever going to be top models.

I kinda think so too, but if I had to put my money on one coming close, I'd still have to say Brita..

I'm still watching the 3rd season, cause they just started showing it here, but as I've been reading the website, I already know who wins... <_<

So do you guys know have any of these previous winners/ contestants made it "big" in the modeling scene?

Oh, and are there any pictures of the 4rd season girls somewhere?

i started watching the 3 cycle and now i'm a fan. some of the gilrs they picked --let's just say i was really shocked.like that girl michelle(that biatch has my name <_< ) not only she's a wrestler, she's built like a man..and not very pretty

btw lluvy is mexican that's what she said ..she's not assyrian

i don't have a fav yet they al look kinda bad right now :laugh: ..i'd say britanny but she looks kinda cheap and her polaroaid shot is kinda scary(her lips look really wierd and assymetrci)

i started watching the 3 cycle and now i'm a fan. some of the gilrs they picked --let's just say i was really shocked.like that girl michelle(that biatch has my name <_< ) not only she's a wrestler, she's built like a man..and not very pretty

btw lluvy is mexican that's what she said ..she's not assyrian

i don't have a fav yet they al look kinda bad right now :laugh:  ..i'd say britanny but she looks kinda cheap and her polaroaid shot is kinda scary(her lips look really wierd and assymetrci)

she is lying...she totally looks assyrian.

I could soooo see Michelle doing high-fashion runway. I think Kahlen has potential as well. Naima .. she's really funky, I could see her in a Dior show or doing lots of surfing ads like Roxy. Tatiana has amazing eyes and pretty hair, out of all the girls, I think I like her the best.